Christian Weddings

Bible Verse for Favor/Bookmarks

Hoping you can help me pick a verse for my bookmarks favors! I need to make a decision this week so the etsy seller can get started on them.

I aked FI to list his top 3 choices, so the first two are his favs. The last two I added in. I'm hesitant to use 1 Corinthians because it is used so frequently. I'd like to put something a little less known into the hands of my guests.

If you have any additional suggestions, I'd love to hear them!!!! Thanks for your help ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bible Verse for Favor/Bookmarks

• edited December 2011
    I am partial to Corinthians, I just think it's such a beautiful verse.
  • kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of them are great!  We are using Ephesians on our invitations!  I love it!  The pastor talked about it during our first premarital session and said that this scripture talks about once God puts us together no other relationship (meaning parental relationship,etc) is as important!  This is really big for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Are any of these going to be read at your ceremony?  I'd go with one of those.
  • edited December 2011
    Number 4 fits a wedding and relationship so well.
  • bmerantebmerante member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed away from 1 Corinthians and all the typical wedding passages. We chose to read scripture that focused on the love of Christ because it is the love of Christ that transforms relationships including marriages and dating relationship. My fiance and I wouldn't be gettign married unless we had allowed Christ into our relationship so that is why we are focusing on passages about God's love for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards