Ohio-Cincinnati

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hello All!
I am looking for a new rehearsal dinner location.  Our first location added expensive conditions to the booking of their private room after the fact.
We really wanted to do it at Maggiano's Little Italy, but they are booked up.  I am looking for somewhere nice, for $20-30ish per person in the Northern KY/Cincinnati Area for 35-40 people.
Thanks!
Rachel

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

• edited December 2011
    McCormick and Schmicks downtown Cincinnati. The food was delicious and service was great. They really worked with us on personalizing our menu and helping us stay within budget. Everyone really enjoyed the view and the privacy of our own room.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Montgomery Inn.  I think it's about $25 pp
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a ton of help here (I had mine at Shanghai Mamas downtown) but here are some thoughts - Via Vite downtown has a party room upstairs that they use for some of these type of events. You can also do locations like the Madison who will do reh. dinners as well. Buca does some of them, as well as even Larosas. Someone mentioned a while back that you can do a Cincinnati themed reh. dinner. I think it was at Skyline downtown (they have a liquor license). They did larosas, mont. inn and skyline. You might want to see if anyone has any information about this.
  • edited December 2011
    Shanghai Mam's is a great idea! I might have to add them to my short list.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    We did our rehearsal dinner at the revolving restaurant in Covington, KY. It was nice, especially for our out of town guests to see Cincinnati.
  • edited December 2011
    were going to do ours at the Crowsley Mansion @ Mercy hospital off colerain Ave. ITS GORGEOUS! If you know someone who works @ Mercy its only $75!! Then were just having walts BBQ cater it. All together its only going to be about $15 each
  • mcmick66mcmick66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try this one we love it Newport KY on the Levee Brio's. www.brio<strong" rel="nofollow">www.brio>>italian.com
  • TMarieInOHTMarieInOH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Brio's on the Levee. That's where we had dinner with our parents the night John proposed :-)

If we weren't getting married at Belterra (having our rehearsal dinner @ Jeff Ruby's on site) then that would be our #1 choice. I love their food, the atmosphere is amazing, and their menus & pricing are listed online. I am considering using them to cater another event.
  • Sarah GerthSarah Gerth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda6033....Do you have the contact info for the cosley mansion? I live really close by there and that is an awesome idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards