Snarky Brides

Uh.... huh.

2»

Re: Uh.... huh.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_uh-huh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:21680ec4-8553-40ea-b95c-53b2caee4c9dPost:0255e11b-acfb-40f8-bc07-661703ffd4c3">Re: Uh.... huh.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Time to invest in a fence!
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]

Or sharks with laser beams on their heads?
  • Nebb-I think I would be extra vigilant where this is concerned. He may be harmless, but I wouldnt want to find out.

That is just creepy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Update: After my husband got home and spoke with the cop we waited and waited for him to come back (like he said he would) and he never showed. At about 10 the cop called to let us know what happened - they ended up picking the guy up, he is a known drunk to them who they have arrested many times, and he was quite obviously drunk so he was arrested. They warned him that if he goes on our property again he will be arrested again. The cop basically told my husband that this guy is harmless, but to keep an eye out incase he comes back and to call them immediately. Apparently the guy is pretty desperate and has been known to get drunk on mouth wash.
  • That is just sad. And creepy.

I'd be more pissed that my dog was at risk of eating cooked chicken bones.
  • I would feel weirded out. I can't imagine what it's like to be homeless, but I'd hope that if I was, I'd have the wherewithall to not freak people out by living in their front yard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_uh-huh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:21680ec4-8553-40ea-b95c-53b2caee4c9dPost:d66723eb-3f8c-4fdf-8f93-d11fe19efb82">Re: Uh.... huh.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is just sad. And creepy. I'd be more pissed that my dog was at risk of eating cooked chicken bones.
    Posted by meganyani[/QUOTE]
    Thats something that really bothers us - we have to be really alert when he is outside because he HAS gotten ahold of them in the past and I worry about him choking. The few times he has gotten them, he gets very viscious when you try to take it away from him (stealing food from a dog, type of reaction).
  • Nebb, if you have to go out in that area by yourself, it might not be a bad idea to keep your cell phone on you, and a sturdy flashlight in your dominant hand. Stay sharp - you guys made the right decision to report this to the police.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wholly dingleberries that is creepy Nebb! Time to get your doggie another doggie friend, some kind of guard dog not some little small dog.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Do you think it's possible if you told whoever owns the trees/bushes about what happend they would let you trim them up some?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • That would really freak me out.  I'm glad they picked the guy up, and hopefully he won't come back.
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    PhotobucketMy favorite picture is of the night we got engaged!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards