Missouri-Kansas City

Re: deleted by user

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to one last year right after I got engaged.  It was a little overwhelming, but I took everything I got home, and went through it and was able to get some good info.  It was fun to watch the fashion show and see the photographer's work, etc.  Plus I got some gift cards to dress shops. 
  • edited December 2011
    I went last year and it was pretty fun. I would say it would be really awesome if you haven't booked a lot of vendors and have a generous budget.

Most of the photogs there are great but expensive-same with bakers and DJ's. However, if you can find one vendor you like and book them at a discounted rate it would be well worth the money.

At the end of the day I didn't use a single vendor I met at Bridal Spectacular but I enjoyed the experience.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I went last year...it's very over whelming. I went to a couple others and had a a great experience...this was just a little much :)

Here are a few tips:

If they will give you a deal during the bridal show they will give you it another day..no matter what they say. TRUST ME!!! You do not need to book anything that day---no matter how good the "deal" is :) They're very pushy, just let them be!

If you don't have your dress yet make sure you talk to any of the bridal stores you may be interested in....I ended up getting a $100 off my dress just for going over and talking with them.

Also, set up an email account and give your "wedding email address" (as i call it) to any vendor you talk to :) You'll get a million emails from them!

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another tip!  Bring address labels with instead of having to write your name and address down a miilion times!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards