Pennsylvania

????How did you ask????

Your BM's or bridal party?
Any cute or unique ways you would like to share??
"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: ????How did you ask????

• edited December 2011
    nothing cute at all -- got engaged out at FI's parents house for christmas.  his sister was there and she and i started looking at magazines and it was just understood that she was looking for dresses for herself.  FI's best friend knew she'd be a BM since they're so close, and the other 2 I called ... one with a "hey, wanna be my BM?" and the other with "well, maid of honor, get to work" since she and i had talked for forever about how she'd be my MOH whenever he proposed.  I don't think any of the girls were surprised in the slightest..
  • edited December 2011
    BUT, after a month of being engaged, I mailed them letters explaining when/where the wedding would be so they could plan travel and that I was paying for hotel/dress, etc. so they knew it wasn't a financial thing besides getting there -- and sent them bridesmaid tshirts ($5 online) just for fun -- to wear at PJs or whatever.
  • edited December 2011
    Smile ty for sharing!!!!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    I made them each a little photo album of pictures of myself with them and at the end wrote them a note and had a poem asking them to be a maid.  They all loved it.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I invited eevryone over, made them dinner, made some mixed drinks and had a girls night. I made bags that said will you be my bridesmaid on the front and inside the bags was a hand painted wine glass that I made for them. Each glass had their initial on the top and bridesmaid written around the base. They were painted and decorated to correspond with the wedding colors.

Picture in bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards