North Carolina

Does anyone know of..?

I inherited a really nice antique ring. The lady's wish was that I sell it and use the money to pay off some student loans. Anyways, does anyone know of a jeweler in the Raleigh area that buys antique jewelry?

Thanks!
~Kaitlyn~
Anniversary
My Chart
DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
DX Diabetes 3/12
My Diabetes Blog
TTA until ?

Re: Does anyone know of..?

• CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, unfortunately- there is a really great store in Southpark in Charlotte that does, and I know my friend in Richmond just gave his ring to a regular jeweler that had a consignment section. If you ask a local jeweler they'll probably know of some places.

-- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    hmm I don't know of anyone for sure but maybe Jolly's in North Hills? 
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe Johnson's in Olde Raleigh?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm new to the boards.  Joint Venture Estate Jewelers in Cary buys and sells antique rings.  I have not had any personal dealings with them, but maybe you could go by there.  I would suggest getting the ring appraised first.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a shop in Five Points that sells antique jewelry.  It's in the same building as the post office across from the Wachovia.
  • birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sparrowood Jewelers on Edwards Mill  I believe buys it too.
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    This is going to sound crazy but Reliable Loan and Pawn downtown will, and not as if you were going to pawn it. They have an AMAZING jeweler there - even have a massive diamond vault in the back. It looks sort of sketch from the outside, and well, sort of on the inside too, but it really isn't. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards