Wedding Etiquette Forum

'nother poll for y'all

1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)

2. favorite piece of clothing?

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items)

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!" 

6. favorite friends episode and character. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: 'nother poll for y'all

• 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related) Plane ticket to England.

2. favorite piece of clothing? My gray Express pants that are a size smaller than I usually wear and fit fantastically.

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  Chapstick, cell phone, wallet.

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): I don't hamburger :-(  I have just never liked the taste.

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  I have no idea.

6. favorite friends episode and character. Didn't want that much in college, but I liked Monica the best.  I loved the episode where Phoebe gets married.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? My D-SLR.
    2. favorite piece of clothing? I really don't know. My clothes suck.
    3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items) My phone, id, money, lotion and softlips.
    4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): My favorite burger is from Chili's. Their bacon burger is amazing. Just mayo, ketchup, meat, cheese and the bun. 
    I don't know.
    6. favorite friends episode and character. Episode: The One Where Nobody's Ready. Character: I really don't have a favorite.
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  My Macbook

2. favorite piece of clothing?  My pink hoodie

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items)  Burt's Bees lip balm, iPhone, wallet

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):  Gorgonzola and sauteed onions

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  No idea, sorry :(  

6. favorite friends episode and character.  Hmm... can't come up with a fave episode; Chandler
  • edited March 2010
    1.  Most expensive item I ever bought - a $3000 Alienware gaming computer that died after the 3-year warranty expired.

2.  Favorite piece of clothing -- a hoodie jacket.

3.  I never leave the house without my: purse, keys, iPhone, lip gloss, sunglasses

4.  The perfect burger:  cooked medium with - cheddar cheese, A-1 steak sauce, grilled onions on toasted extra sourdough bread.

5.  I have no clue!

6.  Deliberately avoided ever watching Friends.
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  new tires

2. favorite piece of clothing? socks

- keys
    - money or CC
    -ID
    - phone

toasted bun, bison patty, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and grilled onions.

no idea

I don't remember, but I liked Chandler. I know, I suck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  Gucci sunglasses

2. favorite piece of clothing? I love this pink Guess zebra print shirt that I have, it sounds stupid, but it's so cute.  I also love my orange and white polo button up.  They both make me feel like I'm at the beach, or at least should be at the beach.  I can't wait for summertime so I can wear them again! 

3. i never leave the house without _cell phone, bank card______ .  (name up to 5 items)

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):  well done with bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce and pepperjack cheese

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"   don't know.

6. favorite friends episode and character.  Rachel.  Favorite episode was when Ross was going to drink the fat. 
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)

My couch.  It was over $1,000.  That's all I can think of right now.

2. favorite piece of clothing?  This bright yellow jacket I have.

1.  Chapstick
          2.  wallet
          3.  Phone
          4.  keys

An olive burger from a diner I used to work at.  OR these burgers my family friend gets from a special butcher in Chicago.  Just throw some cheese on that and it's perfect.

I have never watched a whole episode.  FAIL.
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • JESS - we said the same episode.  LOL. 
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  Queen size bed

2. favorite piece of clothing?  Do flannel pajama bottoms count?  I wear them every night as soon as I get home.

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items)  cell phone, keys, hand sanitizer, lotion.

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):  bacon, barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  I want to say Golden Girls

6. favorite friends episode and character.  didn't really like Friends, but the episode where Rachel kissed her boss after their interview was funny.
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related) Erm... my Mac and it's accompanyments (Creative Suite, backup external drive etc.) that was definitely a bundle of cash. Or possibly the chrome curvy lamp thing in the lounge, that was NOT cheap at all, but I really wanted one. No... I think the computer and accessories was slightly more.

2. favorite piece of clothing? This changes all the time. Brown leather motorcycle jacket or this great purple A/X cocktail dress I got last week.

- Lip gloss (I'm obsessed)
    - Blackberry
    - iPod Touch
    - A book
    - Altoids (because I think I'm addicted. I pop them like skittles)

Sesame seed bun, single patty, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, onions, and a pickle. Also good with an onion ring.

FaLiLV.

I never liked Friends. I was a SATC girl.
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related) My dog?

2. favorite piece of clothing? My jeans.  I can't live without jeans.

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items) cell phone, chap stick, wallet, sunglasses, medicine

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):  cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, lightly toasted bun, sauteed mushrooms and onions

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  I haven o clue and I don't want to google.

6. favorite friends episode and character. "He's her lobster!" I love Phoebe, she's just so ridiculous it's fantastic.
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  My washer and dryer set

2. favorite piece of clothing? A purple Calvin Klein dress that I have only worn once

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items) ChapStick, debit card, BB, a drink

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): I don't know if this place is only a local chain or not, but Homerun Burger with American Cheese, ketchup, mustard and pickles.

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  no idea

6. favorite friends episode and character Favorite episode is when Ross has Charlie, Rachel, and Joey over for dinner right after he and Charlie get together and Rachel and Joey go public.  He gets really drunk off margaritas, and pretty much the whole episode is hilarious.  My favorite character is Chandler, no contest.

ETA: If you have 4 mins you should watch this.  The best parts of my favorite episode :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcMYREKcWK4&feature=related
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • I'm pathetic. I know the names of the episodes being mentioned here.
  • 5. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nother-poll-yall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8fc95a69-fd3c-42f6-a551-b6f56323493aPost:cde36843-b7fd-49ca-976b-8f4e3e02c065">Re: 'nother poll for y'all</a>:
    [QUOTE]5. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

I'm astounded that you and I are the only ones who came up with this! Ha :)
  • ha! I missed your post Alix. I kept scrolling and was like GAH no one knows this!?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nother-poll-yall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8fc95a69-fd3c-42f6-a551-b6f56323493aPost:cde36843-b7fd-49ca-976b-8f4e3e02c065">Re: 'nother poll for y'all</a>:
    [QUOTE]5. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

That's about as far away from Golden Girls as you can get.  Boy was I wrong!
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)
    Probably my digital cam... it was a cool grand... ouch.

I have this red-and-white striped, fitted, short-sleeved soft cotton shirt from JCPenney that I have literally had for 15 years. I love it.

A pack of gum... my chapstick... my pocket knife... a pen (you never know)... and my keys. Locked myself out once. Will not do that again.

Think everything you'd get on a Big Mac... minus the McD's uck... make it a big old quarter pound sirloin burger... add cheese... and bacon... and you might be getting close.

Isn't that Fear and Loathing?

I always liked Joey... and I love the Thanksgiving episode where they all go play football during half time in the park. Hilarious!
    Computer

Hard Tail yoga pants

cell phone
    ID
    debit card
    keys
    MAC lip conditioner

Pepper jack, avocado, tomato, lettuce,  mushrooms, red onions, and a little ranch dressing

Fear and Loathing

I'm actually not a Friends fan.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
    Laptop? My vacation package to Berlin and Prague was about 3 installments of $1200. Yikes!

Probably shoes of some sort. I like this black pair of jeans I have. And a purple cashmere sweater. And a sun dress.

keys
    blackberry
    lipgloss
    wallet
    watch

carmelized onion, avocado, blue cheese, garlic aioli

?

The one I went to a taping of! Actually, I don't know. I'll say Joey. I used to like Ross and my grandmother once said, "Ross is such a doofus!" My ex looked just like him, but his first and last name were the same as another actor on the show. Weird.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
    My laptop.

Underwear: my pink striped panties. Outerwear: my argyle sweater

Phone, iPod, pen, moleskein, wedding band

Rare, smothered in gruyere and mushrooms sauteed in sherry

I'm afraid I don't know.

Although I fear retribution, I admit to never having been a fan of Friends.
  • 6. favorite friends episode and character.  I really want to answer this one.  My favorite episode is any episode with Eddie (who moved in with Chandler after Joey temporarily moved out).  I loved Eddie.  His randomness just cracked me up.  Eat chips out of mannequin's head or put a peppridge farm goldfish cracker in the fish bowl!  I've never encountered anyone else who likes Eddie quite as much I do.  That's okay, though.
  • I am picking and choosing questions. My favorite Friends episode is the one with the He's Her Lobster line. Love it.
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? my Macbook Pro (not including car or house or anything wedding related)

2. favorite piece of clothing?  my fake leather jacket FI got me for Christmas

3. i never leave the house without _cell phone, gum, keys______ .  (name up to 5 items)

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count):  bun, ketchup, mustard, patty, thinly sliced pickles, lettuce, bun.

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  No clue.

6. favorite friends episode and character  Probably the drink the fat episode.  I think Chandler might be my favorite, but it's hard to choose.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related) a plane ticket from Washington DC to Perth Australia

2. favorite piece of clothing? a pair of Reef kacki capris.  I always have good things and good luck happen to me when I wear them.  even though they are capris :-(

3. i never leave the house without _______ .  (name up to 5 items) wallet, keys, phone, allergy meds and asthma inhaler

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): White Castles, all 150 calories with ZERO nutritional value.

5. where is this quote from, "Did you see what GAWD just did to us?!"  no clue

6. favorite friends episode and characte never really watched the show
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related)  Probably some sort of vacation.  I'm sure its either France or London

2. favorite piece of clothing? My grey trench coat

3. i never leave the house without _my purse, keys, and shoes______ .  (name up to 5 items)

4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): Pepper jack cheese and onion bun

6. favorite friends episode and character.  Any episode where it had the monkey.
    Photobucket
  • I swear I didn't read Jess & Stack's before I posted, haha.  It is a damn good episode.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • item - macbook and couch
    clothing - my lululemon sweats
    never leave without  - cell phone, car keys, debit card, ID, ipod
    burger - i eat mine plain with cheese and then dip them in ketchup.  well done!
    alix and vally got it. 
    i love when ross gets the new couch.  i alwys come up with new favorites though.  i love chandler.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
    TV

J's sweatshirt

wallet
    cell
    keys

cheese
    mustard
    mayo
    ketchup
    lettuce
    tomato
    onion

no clue

don't have one 
  • sarabellamsarabellam member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2010
    In Response to 'nother poll for y'all:
    1. most expensive item you've ever purchased? (not including car or house or anything wedding related) braces for my daughter's teeth
    2. favorite piece of clothing? Born shoes
    3. i never leave the house without _______ .  cell phone (or rarely do, anyway), chapstick(name up to 5 items)
    4. describe the perfect burger (calories and fat content don't count): med rare Angus chuck, peppered bacon, blue cheese crumbles, romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced kosher dill
    6. favorite friends episode and character.  never watched the show
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards