Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)

Anyone?  Or am I the only one lame enough to be drinking right now?

I'm working on some wedding stuff (people, I'm on a ROLL), watching the DWTS finale, and drinking a diet coke with a shot of marshmallow vodka.  And I've only eaten exactly half of a candy bar today, so the vodka is really working.

What are YOU doing?

Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)

• edited May 2012
    Wow marshmallow vodka sounds awesome.  How is it with coke?  I've always wanted to try it.  I'm drinking some soda and cherry vodka.

Anniversary

• It's not bad in coke.  It's better in hot chocolate, but it's 90 degrees outside right now.  :)

How was your audition today, lady?
  • I just got back, thanks for asking.  I danced really well and read really well for the part.  My concern is I may look too old to play the part but we'll see.  I should hear by the end of the week.

Marshmallow vodka sound so good in hot chocolate,  I must remember that this winter!

Anniversary

• I'm glad it went well!  Keep us posted!
  • Yes now my weekly guilty pleasure is on sixteen and pregnant.

Anniversary

• I'm not drinking but I am here. I'm watching Dance Moms Miami...it's like a train wreck I can't look away!

• 16 and Pregnant and Dance Moms...  Awesome stuff.  Not awesome enough to pull me away from DWTS, though.
  • what they have a dance mom miami?  Is it the same horrible "dance teacher"?  I use quotes around dance teacher because I never once saw her really teach any dancing.

Anniversary

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've had about half a bottle of wine. Watched Idol and then glee. Now the news. I need to make lunches for tomorrow and maybe work on my resume.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:4540d4ab-5592-4654-814c-67b251d97448">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]what they have a dance mom miami?  <strong>Is it the same horrible "dance teacher"?</strong>  I use quotes around dance teacher because I never once saw her really teach any dancing.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's two male teachers and I like them better than Abby but I don't think the kids are as talented.

• Interesting.. I may have to check it out, although it competes with sixteen and pregnant.  I'm glad it's not another show with Abby I watched a few episodes in the first season and in all my life dancing even in NYC I never saw such a mean teacher.

Anniversary

• Wow, hot chocolate and marshmallow vodka sounds amazing.

I just finished packing..finally. FI is doing little projects around the condo. He wants to come back to a 'perfect house to start our marriage' haha. He's cute sometimes.
    5/27/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:35ae9abb-e48e-42ee-9938-cb9e20e44850">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Interesting.. I may have to check it out, although it competes with sixteen and pregnant.  I'm glad it's not another show with Abby I watched a few episodes in the first season and in all my life dancing even in NYC I never saw such a mean teacher.

I can't believe how the mothers act in front of their children. A lot of the time I understand why Abby is a b!tch to them but she is sooooo harsh on the kids.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:bf1c08e4-27e9-40be-aa59-ba6878755157">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, hot chocolate and marshmallow vodka sounds amazing. I just finished packing..finally. FI is doing little projects around the condo. He wants to come back to a 'perfect house to start our marriage' haha. He's cute sometimes.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]
    You must be so excited!!! I wouldn't be able to contain myself!

Anniversary

• edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:a304463d-cc56-436c-bfd3-b1d4a05dc3d2">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!) : I can't believe how the mothers act in front of their children. A lot of the time I understand why Abby is a b!tch to them but she is sooooo harsh on the kids.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

I agree. I also hate Dance Moms Miami as well as how every reality show has spin offs in different cities. I just saw that Mob Wives is doing a spin off in Chicago now.
    5/27/12
  • Yea the mothers are awful!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:d9a8de50-bcdd-4db8-bbe7-4bc03e4e8148">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!) : You must be so excited!!! I wouldn't be able to contain myself!

Oh I am! We're like kids at Christmas haha.
    5/27/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:ab328f4b-0823-4460-b8bc-28d30e9d72ea">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!) : Oh I am! We're like kids at Christmas haha.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]
    Yay so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Leaving work in a few. I have nothing of value to contribute, as I have not watched DWTS this season, and I've never watched Dance Moms or 16 and Pregnant.

I just really wanted that gold medal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-kui-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7cf3fbf8-127c-41ee-aed6-b0adaa46c606Post:35713c0c-baca-4ac2-b21b-0e8ec394cbfd">Re: Tuesday KUI? (Post in my thread and you get a gold medal!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Leaving work in a few. I have nothing of value to contribute, as I have not watched DWTS this season, and I've never watched Dance Moms or 16 and Pregnant. I just really wanted that gold medal.
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

GET OFF TK AND GO HAVE A BABY!
  • Hope you are feeling well Desert!  Can't wait to hear about the passenger when he arrives.  I got totally distract from here when the bf called.  Sorry.  Have a goodnight everyone!

Anniversary

• I'm drinking white wine after going to spin and eating a salad for dinner. Hello, my name is buzzed after 1 glass.

I am working on my student loan consolidation paperwork... which totally justifies the wine, right?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • I'm sorry Liv, I hope you get to go home real soon!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards