• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Re: WTF Wednesday...

• WTF headache.  I really did not need a visit from you today especially since it's only 8:30.  This is going to be a long day.
  • Feel better Erin! I had the worst migraine I have had in years last night so I certainly sympathize with you! Hopefully it doesn't get worse for you as the day goes on!

WTF Penicillin?! I had no idea that there were such bizarre side effects that could occur even if you are not allergic. My digestive system is not happy with you! (however, my strep throat is all cleared up, so thanks!).
  • prncszprncsz member
    1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    WTF my FI lost his job. But it's going to be ok I'm believing this happened for a reason.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • WTF is up with this announcement I got in the mail yesterday?  When I went down to get my mail last night I found this announcement from that P.I.T.A. bridesmaid (who is now infamous among us!!) I have been laughing all morning:  We announce that “Jane” LastNameand“John” LastNamewere married at (City) Town Hallon February 13, 2009and need lots of new things for our home together!  Bridal shower and vow renewal to take place sometime next summer! 

Along with this announcement were registry card inserts for 3 different registries.

WTF is this? It’s not a traditional announcement, otherwise they would have sent it over a year ago. It’s not an invitation since there’s no additional or specific details about the vow renewal. Do WTF is it? It looks to me like a card begging for presents.

I’m feeling a little catty, but come on!!

• Wow Hydrangea, that seems really tacky. Are they expecting people to just buy gifts and send them? Wow, just wow.

WTF rain. Thanks for cooling things off a bit, but then when I bike I get all splashed and muddy. Can't it just get cool without the damn rain and puddles?
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • In Response to Re: WTF Wednesday...:
    [QUOTE]WTF is up with this announcement I got in the mail yesterday?   When I went down to get my mail last night I found this announcement from that P.I.T.A. bridesmaid (who is now infamous among us!!) I have been laughing all morning:   We announce that “Jane” LastName and “John” LastName were married at (City) Town Hall on February 13, 2009 and need lots of new things for our home together!   Bridal shower and vow renewal to take place sometime next summer!   Along with this announcement were registry card inserts for 3 different registries.   WTF is this? It’s not a traditional announcement, otherwise they would have sent it over a year ago. It’s not an invitation since there’s no additional or specific details about the vow renewal. Do WTF is it? It looks to me like a card begging for presents.   I’m feeling a little catty, but come on!!
    Posted by hydrangea082010[/QUOTE]
    WTF is right.....I woudln't send anything honestly lol....I mean it's been a year....they're just being gift grabby.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF sunburn....why do you have to hurt so much? I don't sleep well as it is and you're really not helping b/c I can't sleep on my side due to your presence.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards