Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Best website to buy vases for centerpieces?

Has anyone used wholesalefloral.com?  They have really low prices.  I am looking for 4 inch square vases, clear or frosted.  I would like to spend under 5 dollars per vase.  Thanks!

Re: Best website to buy vases for centerpieces?

• Options
    We got 36 vases for 100 dollars at quickcandles.com
  • Options
    Thanks I will check that out... I really only need aroud 8 vases though. I might be better off getting them at Michaels maybe...
  • Options
    I just used Dollar Tree too- they have a limited selection of vases but they are cheap and they work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dollar tree doesn't have 4" wide ones.  I would try the site PP recommended.  I got my 36 4" wide ones (plus an extra 15 thrown in for free), from a bride selling hers on Craigslist.  Check the classifieds first because then you don't pay shipping....

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_best-website-to-buy-vases-for-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:59c845be-2480-48e4-9e78-fe648f9c2a51Post:674af4ce-f68f-47b6-b571-50b18d7090b8">Best website to buy vases for centerpieces?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used wholesalefloral.com?  They have really low prices.  I am looking for 4 inch square vases, clear or frosted.  I would like to spend under 5 dollars per vase.  Thanks!
    Posted by shaina925[/QUOTE]We bought our vases for centerpieces at quickcandle.com and they were perfect.  They have a good selection and they live up to their name.  I couldn't believe how quickly they arrived.
  • Options
    I ordered my vases from vasesource.com
  • Options
    We got ours at Ikea in Mass.  Check out the website.  A lot of the vases were too expensive for us until I found exactly what I had been looking for at only $2 per vase.  They are in the Rektangle vase line, on the small side but perfect for us.  Since you're in RI, Stoughton, MA shouldn't be too far.  We also found Floating candles and pillars at reasonable prices.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards