Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Confession Thursday!

Let's hear them ladies...Spill!

--

I confess that I CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. we're almost a month out from the wedding!  AGH!!!  After a long 5 1/2 year engagement & planning for the past year, it's all happening now & seems so surreal!  SO EXCITED!!  = )

I confess that I'm a little worried about my 1st dress fitting next week & hoping it doesn't cost me an arm & a leg... Although it probably will.  = /

Re: Confession Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    5 1/2 years? Wow!!! And now you are sooo close! :)

I confess that these 8.5 hours of work are going to KILL me today. We are painting our living room and all I want to do is get out of here to help FI and my mom paint! Yesterday he locked himself in the garage about an hour before I was supposed to leave and I was actually happy he did so, so I could jump in the car and get home to help. So far, it looks GREAT!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am a little bit unprepared for the deluge of new guests creeping into our guest list. Funny how we get the invitations printed and then suddenly our parents have second thoughts about people they cut out months ago!  Ok, perhaps this is more a vent than a confession... ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_confession-thursday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:c171e1a9-c21f-4da2-b9a7-26ad49fa29cePost:bb719665-d7c3-4e31-b0db-2fbd3f0c96f5">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]5 1/2 years? Wow!!! And now you are sooo close! :) Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

Yes, 5 1/2 years... I know, I know, it's forever!  We wanted FI to finish law enforcement school before we got into wedding planning.  And financially it worked out better anyway.  Not the ideal situation for most people, but I knew what I was in for when I said yes!  = )
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I get annoyed waiting around for repair people who can only give you a 4 hour window.  Can't they call you in the morning and say "you're the 4th one on the list - it'll be closer to noon" so you don't have to sit around wasting your time all morning?
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I am getting excited and feel like the wedding festivities are about to begin- my shower announcement goes in my hometown paper today (yes, it is a small town and they have "open" aka no invite showers) and I sent out the wedding invites a couple days ago so most people should get them by today.

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I over-celebrate my birthday each and every year, and tomorrow is the big day!! FI has the whole day planned for me and am so excited!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I love theknot.com and how it has helped me plan my wedding!!!  I am forever grateful for all you ladies and the help you have provided!!!  I don't know what I would have done with you all or how much my wedding would have actually cost!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am worrying way too much about what to wear for our E-pics. We will be taking them in September, and I feel like I need to find something soon. (even though I know there isn't much of a rush). I just will feel a little better when I have all of my outfits ready.
  • ArielDunnArielDunn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that all I want to do is wedding plan, and I am still a year out! I hope this feeling doesn't go away and things continue to go smoothly!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_confession-thursday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:c171e1a9-c21f-4da2-b9a7-26ad49fa29cePost:4b582c9b-c13b-4de8-b804-e07f5d42f36e">Re: Confession Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I love theknot.com and how it has helped me plan my wedding!!!  I am forever grateful for all you ladies and the help you have provided!!!  I don't know what I would have done with you all or how much my wedding would have actually cost!!!! 
    Posted by tegdirb2001[/QUOTE]

Ditto, ditto, ditto!  = )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards