Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and looking forward to getting help/ideas for my upcoming October 2011 wedding! Cant wait to get to know you ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi everyone!

• angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome, we'd love to hear some details!
  • edited December 2011
    *gasp*  Its the Southside building!  Who was your photographer?  I loved doing photos up there! :)

Welcome, glad to have ya.  If you really want to jump into the madness, we have a get together set up on Wednesday night in Irving! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hiya! Welcome to the boards! Where is your wedding taking place...colors...how did you get engaged...etc! :)
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning from a fellow October bride!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I'm getting married in October too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome & Congrats!

• edited December 2011
    Wow, thank you everyone! Our photographer for the Southside photos was Tony Krup at Krup photography, a good friend of my fiance's!

Heres the details. :) Our wedding is October 8th, 2011 at the Gilleys complex in Dallas! Our ceremony will be held in the Brazos room, and our reception in The Loft.  The perfect location for us! I'm beyond excited! The only thing I really have left to plan is finding someone who can do some decorative draping for our ceremony space. These vendors are SO SLOW returning calls and emails, so frustrating! Our colors are black and ivory, with red as the accent color.

I'm afraid I'll have to miss this Wednesday, a personal trainer will be whipping my butt into shape that night. :) But please keep me updated on future get togethers, I'd love to come!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Amanda is an excellent name. :)
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hi-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8cb99b40-b1c6-43e3-a2c4-7b7ae9f8ab3cPost:9b9bf584-9b4d-4ef3-ad39-00c01ccd7034">Re: Hi everyone!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, thank you everyone! Our photographer for the Southside photos was Tony Krup at Krup photography, a good friend of my fiance's! Heres the details. :)
    Posted by Amanda667[/QUOTE]

Did you have the fun experience of the "heel eating ground" up on the roof?   I finally gave up and changed into flipflops as we moved around.
  • edited December 2011
    YES! I cant tell you many times I almost fell on my face! I know youre not susposed to wear then up there, but i was determined. And then eventually gave up. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards