Connecticut

Anyone watch.....

The Hills last night??? LOL I know, I know but it is addicting!!!

I mean really though....Heidi?!?!? UGHHH!
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Anyone watch.....

• Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhh nooooooooo i didnt watch it yet!

I am IN LOVE with the Hills!! Mostly because Laguna came out my freshman year of college, and I was Laurens age (and ppl have told me I look like her, which i love! haha).

I can't wait to see what happens with Heidi, and I think she's a mess. She looked the best last season, I think.

I loved in the previews where she is crying, and it looks like her face is stretched to the max and is about to break!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_anyone-watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:4f2f95ca-1460-4d80-a942-dcad3c988f87Post:e2d5db4d-a4e0-4e69-8977-d664e6e14628">Re: Anyone watch.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhhhh nooooooooo i didnt watch it yet! I am IN LOVE with the Hills!! Mostly because Laguna came out my freshman year of college, and I was Laurens age (and ppl have told me I look like her, which i love! haha). I can't wait to see what happens with Heidi, and I think she's a mess. She looked the best last season, I think. I<strong> loved in the previews where she is crying, and it looks like her face is stretched to the max and is about to break!
    </strong>Posted by melko4886[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! I know!!! It was terrible!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh, and today, I realized that I haven't heard ANY of my high school students talk about it. Not even one word or mention of it. It makes me curious if they watch it or not!

like, nothing heidi related or anything!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_anyone-watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:4f2f95ca-1460-4d80-a942-dcad3c988f87Post:e2d5db4d-a4e0-4e69-8977-d664e6e14628">Re: Anyone watch.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhhhh nooooooooo i didnt watch it yet! I am IN LOVE with the Hills!! Mostly because Laguna came out my freshman year of college, and I was Laurens age (and ppl have told me I look like her, which i love! haha). I can't wait to see what happens with Heidi, and I think she's a mess. She looked the best last season, I think. I loved in the previews where she is crying, and it looks like her face is stretched to the max and is about to break!
    Posted by melko4886[/QUOTE]

You DEFINITELY look like her! It's amazing how alike you guys look! When I was looking at your wedding pictures it was like LC got married! I love Lauren and I miss her on the show.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched last night! I thought it was a great episode, but I was almost in tears for Heidi. It's so sad yet disturbing.. she looks awful... kind of alien-like. I kept telling FI that I was very disturbed and almost on the verge of tears, it's so sad.
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_anyone-watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:4f2f95ca-1460-4d80-a942-dcad3c988f87Post:efa72ffc-896c-4a25-971d-24907d567237">Re: Anyone watch.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched last night! I thought it was a great episode, but I was almost in tears for Heidi. It's so sad yet disturbing.. she looks awful... kind of alien-like. I kept telling FI that I was very disturbed and almost on the verge of tears, it's so sad.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Ummm...I definitely teared up.  I'm so sad for her mother...and just disturbed for her.  She looked like Joan Rivers.
  • edited December 2011
    When I saw the title of this post I was hoping it said The Hills inside! haha
    I actually watched it on the plane to LA - ironic right? Maybe I will run into some of them while I am here!

But ya, Heidi looks horrible! Have you guys seen the pic of her in the bathing suit by the pool holding a beach ball? VOMIT!

Did anyone see the aftershow at 11? It was good, and funny. Kristen was on it. She actually seems like a pretty cool chick - and I don't think shes doing drugs - just a young 23 year old who likes to party lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't watch it but I'm so glad I read this post because now someone's facebook comment about Heidi makes A LOT more sense to me.

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I started to watch the aftershow but fell asleep! Grrrrr
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_anyone-watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:4f2f95ca-1460-4d80-a942-dcad3c988f87Post:8f117291-d0d5-43a1-b212-aca125014ab1">Re: Anyone watch.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone watch..... : You DEFINITELY look like her! It's amazing how alike you guys look! When I was looking at your wedding pictures it was like LC got married! I love Lauren and I miss her on the show.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

I agree!! I think you look like LC, too!! (o;

And I haven't watched it since LC left. I was a junior/senior in HS when Laguna Beach came out so I was sooo into that and The Hills. It's just not the same without Lauren!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    edited December 2011
    I agree heidi looks terrible and she is flaunting her surgery's which is even worse!!!  Actually none of my students said anything about it either!  In fact I dont think anybody in HS really watches it!
  • ChomieChomie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg - i am addicted to the show.  heidi is nuts, and i knew she had gotten plastic surgery, but didn't quite realize HOW different she looks.  this show has to be so staged though, i just can't imagine any mother saying those things to their daughter, especially out to dinner at a restaurant!
  • edited December 2011
    I feel bad for Heidi... she's so messed up and doesn't even realize it! I love how her mom called her out and was like maybe you should deal with your insecurities in a psychological way.

Anyone watch The City? I love Whitney, she's so cute! I'm so happy her fashion show went well... I'd love to see where she sells her clothes (hopefully not outrageously priced!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards