New York-Long Island

Jewelry for brides maid

Anyone know of somewhere in eastern Suffolk county to get inexpensive jewelry sets for bridesmaids? Im talking like 15-25$ each, I don't want to spend more because I know they are not jewelry wearers and they will probablynever wear them again.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jewelry for brides maid

• kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try Tri-County  in Levittown.
  • edited December 2011
    Kohl's. Go soon though, you can get the holiday left overs. I shopped there for my girls right before Christmas and I got great deals!
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    if they're not jewelry wearers to begin with i'm not sure why you'd even want to do this.
    i'm not sure if you were considering getting them this jewelry as their BM thank you gifts but if it's specifically to wear for your wedding it's not a gift for them-it's a gift for you.

• edited December 2011
    I second Kohls!  I bought my BM's jewelry their for $20 each.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Etsy.com has some great stuff for very little. And you can have them all slightly personal. HTH.
  • dunnkatdunnkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas everybody, I hadn't even thought of Kohls ! Alithebride, no they dont wear much on a daily basis but I know they would for the wedding, and no its not their only gift .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nikki41579nikki41579 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    etsy!
    Nikki
  • edited December 2011
    i agree etsy.com  has some great pieces, and you can find something more personal for each girl
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards