• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Attire and Accessories

Help deciding colors

my groom is set on wearing a black or grey tux he also wants to wear a camo vest! So I was going to accent a little with some camo here and there like the ribbon on the flowers and stuff. I just cant decide on bridesmaid dress color and what color vest the groomsmen should wear. I thought about brown but not sure what black tux and brown dresses will look like. I'm using fall flowers. Oranges and reds. Any advice?

Re: Help deciding colors

• At my friends wedding, the guys wore camo vests under their suits and the girls actually wore pink!  You would think that it would clash terribly, but it actually worked.  I will PM you a couple pics!!

~Jenny
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_deciding-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:3c8ff943-6e09-4c1f-b059-93c90379e073Post:fb9bf702-74cc-47f1-a940-080df218d407">Help deciding colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]my groom is set on wearing a black or grey tux he also wants to wear a camo vest! So I was going to accent a little with some camo here and there like the ribbon on the flowers and stuff. I just cant decide on bridesmaid dress color and what color vest the groomsmen should wear. I thought about brown but not sure what black tux and brown dresses will look like. I'm using fall flowers. Oranges and reds. Any advice?
    Posted by ashnmatt09[/QUOTE]

<div>Check the sticky at the top of the board. They talk about clashing colors and you'll see that they address the brown & black and other things just like what you're talking about.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards