Massachusetts-Boston

wedding website - things to do in Boston page

For those that have created wedding websites for their guests.... anyone mind sharing their 'Things to Do in Boston" info with me?  I feel like there is so much that can be listed and I just don't know where to begin to narrow things down
Anniversary

Re: wedding website - things to do in Boston page

• edited December 2011
    I haven't created that on my page but off the top of my head I would include things like the Duck Boats and the walking tour of the North End (freedom trail)...I would reccomend some of the museums, too, espeically the MFA since they have the new Art of the Americas wing, or the ICA.  Include some "famous" eateries or neighborhoods too (again, the North End is always a great one becuase anywhere you reccomend is going to be delicious...or Chinatown).

Good luck!
  • megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I included links to Duck Boats and Red Sox.

This is a good link:
    http://www.cityofboston.gov/visitors/thingstodo.asp

I also put up some stuff about our history in Boston (where we lived, went to school, etc).
  • edited December 2011
    I also included the Duck Tours and Red Sox. Also tour of Sam Adams Brewery, Boston Common & Botanical garden, New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall, and Freedom Trail Tours. Tried to give a variety of things for different interests.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    And don't forget the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum and the Boston Public Library!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards