Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save the Date Question- Names

I am trying to decide what way I want to write my name for my STDs- i.e. I go by the name Christy, but my "official" name is Christina.... I am planning to write my full name in the actual invitations- but I didn't know if I should keep it the same?

Re: Save the Date Question- Names

• Options
    My H goes by Jonny although his legal name is Jonathan.  Everything that was WR, including STDs, we put Jonathan.  Although the STD's are more informal than invites I would still go with your legal name. 
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    I go by Angie but used Angelique for anything relating to the wedding. Used my FI's full name as well though he goes by a nickname.
  • Options
    STDs are usually more casual so I think you could go with Christy.  I used Manda on my STDs but Amanda on my invites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Mat (yes, just one t) and Katie on our STD's but the invites will be Matthew and Katherine.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    I'd match it to your wedding - if your wedding will be more formal then go with your full names, if it is more casual than go with your nick name.
  • Options
    My legal name is Patricia, and the sound of being called it makes my skin crawl. Everything will be printed as Tricia for me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards