Colorado

very SIMPLE country wedding

My wedding will be very simple non-formal. Our ceremony will have only family members and a few friends that are very close to us. Our ceremony is at 11:00 am and our reception is at 3:00. ( contemplating moving the time up to 2:00 pm) The reason for the gap is because we are catering our wedding ourselves and decorationg etc. Since a lot of our families haven't met we are going to be migling and setting up for the reception and getting the food cooking. In the mean time I need a few ideas for our family members to do. Its out on a ranch, horse shoes, etc. I just need help thinking of more ideas during set up/ I gues syou could call it a cocktail hour. Right after the ceremony we are taking pictures. Oh also there will be about 50 people at the reception maybe 20 at the ceremony.

Tattoed Sailor Mouthed Mommy <3 <br> Maddox born 6/8/11
TTC#2 BFP 11/7 MMC 12/23 D&C 12/26
BFP 02/04/2013 EDD: 10/18/13
Daisypath Vacation tickers
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: very SIMPLE country wedding

• edited December 2011
    Depending on which ranch you're at, sometimes they offer hay rides, which can be really fun!  Just remember to have something for your guests to munch on, drink, and sit on while they're waiting and they should stay pretty happy!

Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You can set up a volleyball net and have some bocce balls available for games.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards