Snarky Brides

Morning!

2»

Re: Morning!

• Morning!  I'm headed to the dentist in a few.  FUN.  I have awful teeth, and pregnancy didn't do them any favors.

If Em is cooperative, we may hit up Old Navy later on.  I need some capris that fit my butt.  It's so unfair that I'm down to my pre pregnancy weight, but none of my pants fit!  :(
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:d136d380-318c-4b66-8738-b8ea766fea5a">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!  I'm headed to the dentist in a few.  FUN.  I have awful teeth, and pregnancy didn't do them any favors. If Em is cooperative, we may hit up Old Navy later on.  I need some capris that fit my butt.  It's so unfair that I'm down to my pre pregnancy weight, but none of my pants fit!  :(
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Yeah you may weigh the same but it all shifts.
    I hate the dentist and I'm in the same boat,bad teeth. Hows the house hunting coming?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning.  Wednesdays are my long shifts.  I don't start until noon but generally the evening ends with a new patient and that can go on and on.  Tired of all things medical these days but it's not a good time to switch.
  • Good morning! Just finished looking through Cew's wedding pictures, which are amazing.

Also did my second NROW workout, Raynes! My arse is sore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited June 2010
    Morning ladies. I'm not entirely sure, but I think there are  a whopping 3 profs here today. It's super quiet. J's coming for lunch today (and bringing me water).  Everybody's watching the rivers and the big lake here, to see if it overtops these inflatable barriers they had to put up Monday. The prediction is, last time I looked, they will, by 1/10th. If that happens, they deflate them, and then it will look like one of those disaster movies with the big rushing wall of water and the little tiny trees, etc.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:9e83efca-9f04-4803-b6ba-084e89fde948">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Yeah you may weigh the same but it all shifts. I hate the dentist and I'm in the same boat,bad teeth. Hows the house hunting coming?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

We think we're going to go with an apt complex in Madison.  <a href="http://lakesidevillas.cc/" target="_blank">http://lakesidevillas.cc/</a>  It's a little bit more than we wanted to spend, but it seems there is a distinct line between 'crappy' and 'nice', and we're past the point of living in crappy places.  Do you know anything about them?

Have to run...appt is at 9.  Be back later!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning ladies! I'm all happy this morning, because this is FI's week off from work and yesterday we had a lovely time going to a wine tasting and getting a bit tipsy. We came home with two great bottles of Chardonnay that were inexpensive enough to be a wine that we get fairly often, so that makes me happy. My brother might be coming to visit us in September, so I'm trying to make sure that we have plenty of impressive wine for his visit. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • edited June 2010
    That sounds like a lot of fun, Sarah :D
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f9feba47-306d-48f0-8b43-4e3e6d5f9667Post:7dd75e99-f2bf-4b08-a335-f794fcb14b1d">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sounds like a lot of fun, Sarah :D
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was. FI drunk = adorable. He's like a little kid. And it's not like we drank that much either, pretty much the equivalent of two glasses each. Silly FI :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    MarriedInAFever, the pain does (sorta) go away.  After a few workouts.  The first workout of each stage is always hell for the DOMS the next day though.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards