Florida-North Florida

Event Coordinator?

Has anyone used one before? Did it save you money? Is there anyone you recommend? I'm looking into using one just for the reception and wasn't sure if it's worth it or not. Thanks!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Event Coordinator?

• amandalt823amandalt823 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was undecided if I wanted to spend the extra money because I'm on a tight budget and didn't have this in it. But....I just hired Adair with Your Wedding Weekender for a Day Of Coordinator and couldn't be happier with my decision. Just from our initial meeting, I feel so confident that she is going to be such a tremendous help. Her prices are great too! This was hands-down one of my favorite investments!

www.yourweddingweekender.com

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue came with a DOC and it was totally worth it.  She made sure that everything was set up properly and all the vendors did what they were supposed to do.  I had no worries about anything the day of.  The peace of mind is worth it.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply ladies!! I will definitely be looking into this if the venue does not have one provided.
  • edited December 2011
    YES! I'm so happy with my choice of using G.G.Events (Terri) 904.318.4334. She's super sweet, has great pricing, makes sure you're on track with your budget, and coordinates everything. Love her! Smile 
  • megem02megem02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to talk to you if you are interested. I am a wedding planner and I have all inclusive services such as wedding invites, photography & dj services and your wedding cake for 1 low price! I know I can save you money instead of you booking everything separately. I have an ad on here (theknot) if you would be interested. Meghan Santorelli Event & Wedding Planning! Or e-mail me megem02@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you if not have a blessed marriage! 
  • edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on the knot.
  • AmandaM987AmandaM987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please don't hire Your Day, Your Way planning.  You pay them and they disappear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards