Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW: Pics on photographers website & blog

Re: AW: Pics on photographers website & blog

• edited December 2011
    They look great.  I still love your reception dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous wedding!  I really love the wall with the doggie pic!  So cute! :)
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love, Love, LOVE your dress(es).  Great pictures!
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany - Our pup had to have some representation since he wasn't there!  That pic ended up being a bit big though.  You could see his face from clear across the reception venue!  hehe.

• edited December 2011
    Haha, and I bet he wouldn't have it any other way if he knew he had such a presence. :)
  • edited December 2011
    So beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome pics! I love your shoes, and I also love your photobooth wall thing... are you selling that? ;)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome pics!
  • Tia_ChicaTia_Chica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS! I really liked the wall with the frames, did you make that yourself? very creative!
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies interested in the photowall - My now BIL made it for me.  I got all the frames ready and painted with pictures.  He was able to scan my envelope liner and blow up to act as the wall paper.  This thing was great but after the wedding we didn't want to deal with it so we trashed it. 

This one was made of ply wood but he was thinking you could do a vinyl option that rolls up then hang the frames. 

He said he'd be willing to make either version again.  Let me know if you're intersted and I'll see what he would charge. The actual wall was 6' wide X 4" tall but we put it on legs to make it taller then draped a black fabric around the bottom.

• edited December 2011
    I'd be interested in just getting the cut plywood... would it be able to stand on it's own?
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards