North Carolina

Movie :o) NWR

So DH got a movie through Netflix which I had never heard of. It popped on the "recommended list" when he was picking out a few movies to add to our queue so he decided to add it.

It's called " Away We Go " . . it's kind of quirky, but its sooooo damn cute and the  guy (Jim off of the Office. . .I can't remember his real name lol) in this movie reminds me soo much of DH

Just wanted to throw it out there since it's not a well known movie :o)

Also. . .I have a bag of those preztel M&Ms . . .they're WAYYY too addictive!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Movie :o) NWR

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to give away half of a bag of those so I'd stop eating them.  I wish they didn't have the candy coating :(
  • edited December 2011
    I love Jim! I can't think of his real name either... lol. But I do love him!

I'll have to check out the new M&Ms, I saw the commercial the other day and said I bet those are really good.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You have to eat them a certain way. .at least I think for them to taste the best you do :o)

Step 1 : Get tasty treat
    Step 2 : Crunch the chocolate coating, but not the whole candy
    Step 3 : Nibble off the chocolate and then eat the pretzel
    Step 4 : Nom Nom Nom

:o)
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love The Office. Thanks for the suggestion I'll have to check that movie out. I had to look up Jim's name because it ws driving me crazy after reading this. It's John Krasinski. He just got married recently I'm pretty sure.

Pretzel M&Ms? Why didn't I know about these. Maybe it's better for me not to try them. I don't need another sweet that I i'm in love with!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    He did just get married to Emily Blunt (from the Devil Wears Prada and The Young Victoria). I read they got married in Italy. Poor them. :P

I've seen that movie. It is quirky & cute. I also recommend The Young Victoria (which I don't believe is on streaming Netflix yet) but is a really sweet little period movie, which I can't resist.
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that movie! FI and I went to see it in theaters, we saw a trailer for it at some point and were like "um, that looks amazing." We thought it was going to be more funny than poignant, but it totally worked even if it was a bit less funny than we thought.

Also, now I need to get some of those pretzel m&ms dangit.
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beka, you crack me up with "how to eat a pretzel M&M"  But I can't say too much, I am just as meticulous when it comes to eating kit kats and/or nutty buddy.  I have to eat each layer one at a time!  **weird**

anyway  I heart pretzel M&M too!!  yum-yum. 
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally eat all of my yummy snacks one layer at a time. You guys are not weird, I thought I was weird! So glad to see I have others who are as meticulous with their foods :) Still haven't tried the pretzel m&m's but I am dying to!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Omg - Thanks for reminding me about that movie! I remember seeing previews, but since we also have Netflix, we don't go to the movies anymore and completely forgot about it.  I love Jim and I really wanted to see that! I'll have to add it to our queue!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • edited December 2011
    Has any tried the Cheerwine Krispy Kreme doughnut?  FI was stoked about the pretzel M&M.  He seemed to like them...I prefer peanut.

FI and I saw Inception last week.  Definitely recommend it to all of you!  It's a movie you both can enjoy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Beka, I love the "how to eat an M&M" instructions! Too Cute!

I'm glad I'm not the only The Office nerd... lol.

Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards