Not Engaged Yet

Fantasy Football Girls!

Our draft is tomorrow at 7 PM EST!

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: Fantasy Football Girls!

• edited December 2011
    I know, I'm so excited! I still have a lot to figure out though...
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I pushed up going out with some friends from tomorrow night to tonight so I'm home for it!! 

Also I need to fool around on the site because I have no clue what I'm doing lol

• Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    rdr, you can check today (or tomorrow) to make sure you can load the draft window before it's draft time (I think it's just java or something fancy like that...it works on my computer)

And play around.  It's fun :)

BF has his "real" (ya know, the one he pays money for) draft tomorrow night, so it's an excellent night for a NEY draft!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • msjenna519msjenna519 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So excited!
    image.
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    edited December 2011
    Crap, I forgot all about this. Am I still in the league? Also, is it 7pm ET? If so, I will clear my work calendar from 4pm on :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:0eefba29-4672-46f8-8a16-4a374455f5ce">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crap, I forgot all about this. Am I still in the league? Also, is it 7pm ET? If so, I will clear my work calendar from 4pm on :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Uh, well...I don't SEE you in the league - did you sign up?  haha.

It says that I sent you the email (if I didn't mistype your email address) but I don't THINk you're any of the teams that are signed up currently (I have Blue & White, rdr, bthob-thelamarrs, msjenna, peek, anneR, yaga, and laurenb)

BUT you can still sign up.  I just have to change the settings if we have an odd number of teams (so you can recruit one more person OR we can just change the settings - no big deal)
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:0eefba29-4672-46f8-8a16-4a374455f5ce">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crap, I forgot all about this. Am I still in the league? Also, is it 7pm ET? If so, I will clear my work calendar from 4pm on :)

<div>ETA - I'm an idiot and just saw that the original post said 7 EST... but I still need to know if I'm in or not. Maybe re-send me the FFL info? I remember getting the email but can't find it.</div>

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:5ce629cb-6dfc-4648-b568-9bec4e6b23d5">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fantasy Football Girls! : ETA - I'm an idiot and just saw that the original post said 7 EST... but I still need to know if I'm in or not. Maybe re-send me the FFL info? I remember getting the email but can't find it.

Done.  Go sign yourself up already.  I'll change the league to points only unless we round up a straggler by tomorrow :)
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Ok good to know.  That works on Macs right?  

FI's (holy bejeesus) for-money draft thingy is Friday night!  Which partially screws up our plans to leave for the shore early but now I get to go out and celebrate our engagement with some girlfriends!! 

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:2cef6c92-fb79-43a3-b8b7-9722dd1508d0">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok good to know.  That works on Macs right?   FI's (<strong>holy bejeesus</strong>) for-money draft thingy is Friday night!  Which partially screws up our plans to leave for the shore early but now I get to go out and celebrate our engagement with some girlfriends!! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I like it :)  And yea, there's a link that says "test your system".  You can click there and make sure it works today and then you'll have no problems tomorrow.  You can enter the draft like 30 minutes before the draft or something like that.  It's pretty early.  It'll decide draft order by then too :)
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm really excited about this!!  I'll test it when I get home from work today to make sure there are no problems!!! 

Also I just pulled up a calendar and OMGGGGG football starts NEXT WEEK!!!  I can't believe how soon it is!!!!!!

edited December 2011
    College football is this week ;)

It is officially football season.  Which, I guess, means that Peyton only has a week to get better....
    edited December 2011
    I can't find the email anywhere... I'm pretty sure I gave you my hotmail address. Maybe shoot me a regular email to confirm that you have the right one? I'll be on it for the next three hours and will get back to you right away. I MUST BE A PART OF THIS LEAGUE SO THAT I CAN KICK ALL Y'ALLS A$$E$ :)

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:21d5e0a9-1962-4976-9a26-e260977d896c">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't find the email anywhere... I'm pretty sure I gave you my hotmail address. Maybe shoot me a regular email to confirm that you have the right one? I'll be on it for the next three hours and will get back to you right away. I MUST BE A PART OF THIS LEAGUE SO THAT I CAN KICK ALL Y'ALLS A$$E$ :)

<div>YOU'RE GOING DOWN BEEEYATCH!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm pumped!!!!!</div>
    I french with my man
    edited December 2011
    Peek, that reminds me, I need your help with something... YGPM in about two mins.

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_fantasy-football-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3674fb44-55b0-4e29-bfec-6a2bd2d8c2a3Post:0663c8b2-bdd6-4715-bd0c-224ba53b5a3b">Re: Fantasy Football Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peek, that reminds me, I need your help with something... YGPM in about two mins.

<div>You have an email. :)</div>
    I french with my man
  • edited December 2011
    WHATTTT omg how did I miss this?! :(
    5/27/12
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    I can't get the page to open/load!!! Anyone else???????

edited September 2013
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Still nothing here... wtf?!

Anything for you Jenna?

edited September 2013