Massachusetts-Boston

Recs for suits?

Anyone choose to use suits instead of tuxes for the guys? I've heard bad things about Mens Warehouse, any recs? Also, it appears that suits cannot be rented, but that may be me not looking in the right place. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

Re: Recs for suits?

• lburkey21lburkey21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented suits from Delux Tux in Franklin. They also have a location in Walpole. Prices were good and my DH had a good experience with them
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the boys purchase suits from Express. It was really easy because every mall practically has an Express, so everyone could get their stuff without issue. Also, they bought suits for the price that it would have been to rent a tux, and they can use them again and again.
  • edited December 2011
    We did our suits from Mens Wearhouse and had a really good experience, but I think it all depends on the store you go to, and who helps you. We went to Cambridgeside Galleria and were assigned our own salesperson, who coordinated ordering all the suits, and even shipped them out to all of the guys. They even gave us a heads up that a sale was coming up, so we got half the suits for free. And the suits were fantastic - 3 piece wool Calvin Klein suits with a subtle pattern. DHM has worn it several times since - and we actually have a running joke about him and all his groomsmen showing up to a wedding all in the suits - which has happened already! Thankfully they all look so different with different colored shirts and ties and stuff ;) It's really funny when boys start calling each other before events to coordinate their outfits ;p
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented navy suits for our wedding from Domenics in Plymouth.  Great service and accomodating people.  Reasonable, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards