Pennsylvania-Central

LOOKING TO BUY SHEPHERD'S HOOKS

Ok, I know this isn't a classifieds board, BUT I'm hoping my local knotties can help me out. I am in need of a lot of shepherd's hooks for my october wedding. I will pay for shipping or do a local pickup, either way. if you know anyone who may have them or where I can find them the help would be greatly appreciated! Thank soooo much knotties!! Laughing

Re: LOOKING TO BUY SHEPHERD'S HOOKS

• JoLynn222JoLynn222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM (maybe two by mistake).
  • edited December 2011
    I will have 21 for sale after my October 16th wedding. If you want them before, Im willing to have you pay/borrow them, but will need them returned to me, and then to you, for my wedding. ...wow.. that sounded really confusing.. haha
  • tls919tls919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have about 5 or 6 from my wedding last september. If you interested email me

farleytl @ gmail .com
    TTC since 6/09 3 Rounds of Clomid and TI all BFN 3 IUI's all BFN IVF#1 - BFN FET#1 - BFN IVF#2 - BFN IVF#3 - BFP! Beta#1 11/4 - 149 Beta#2 11/7 - 565 Beta#3 11/9 - only 625 11/22- Found ectopic and had emergency surgery. Lost Right tube IVF#4 - ?
  • MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kitchen Kettle Village Has them at Tin and treasures.  What do you plan on doing with them if you dont mind me asking?  I was thinking of getting some to, and putting lanterns on mine, but im always looking for ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually making tissue paper pomanders and hanging them all along the aisle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards