Virginia-Richmond

shoes- help!

hey ladies, I got my dress over holiday... since I got it out of state I'm lost on the shoes... I really don't want to order online because I want to make sure they fit right! can someone give me some direction on where to find shoes?!

Re: shoes- help!

• edited December 2011
    My daughter got hers at DSW
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine are from DSW! Cherries- hope you're having luck with planning!
  • edited December 2011
    ps- I see you changed your date!
  • vabornvaborn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter got hers at David's Bridal and they are dying them "Watermelon" (her choice). 
  • edited December 2011
    I was having a hard time too but I found a great selection at endless.com.  Best part is, free shipping and free return shipping, so if you hate them, just send them back!  They have endless styles there and it is laid out wonderfully to help you find exactly what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I think I will try DSW next ! 
    schwoebr we did have a date change! after starting to plan things here in richmond we decided that it wasn't for us so we will be heading to napa in august! This definitely fits our peronalites a little better plus i LOVE wine country! I hope planning is coming along well for you too! 
    And oh my, look at that snow!!
  • edited December 2011
    Well that's awesome! It will be BEAUTIFUL out there! I'm hoping it doesn't snow like this on our date, but if it does? Heck, we're still gettin married!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards