Christian Weddings
Options

Wedding Wednesday QOTD

Anyone want to ask a wedding related question?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD

• Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Did you/will you have a videographer for your wedding?
  • Options
    No video for us.  Not in the budget. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It wasn't in our budget either, and I never really wanted one. We did have a camera set up by FIL in the back during the ceremony, which I am glad for.
    Now that I've seen my sister's video clip, I'm even more secure in my decision. Her video is gorgeous (I swear she cannot take a bad shot), but any clips I'm in look awkward to me. I am SO in love with my still photos and a video would not have added anything to the experience for me.
  • Options
    We were going to have one but couldn't find one in our budget. However, our photographers were amazing and wanted to branch out and start filming some weddings so they had some cameras set up at the church and got some stuff at the reception. It was something the did extra for us and couldn't guarantee how great it would be. We still haven't seen the video because he is still learning how to edit and all that jazz but I know how much of a favor he did for usby doing this for us so I am not rushing him.
  • Options
    DH's folks did it themselves. I wish we had put it in the budget to have it done professionally because it's been over a year since the wedding  and I still don't have the full wedding dvd. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    no we aren't because we don't need one.  I hate watching videos of myself and hearing my voice recorded.
  • Options
    We have one and I am so glad.  I love love love our wedding video.  So much of the day fades and I want to remember it forever.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_wedding-wednesday-qotd-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:41e1eead-3803-48d0-a2be-5dda92a1d2cdPost:84f8b379-fdf2-4170-8fe7-efd0b4f3d203">Re: Wedding Wednesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH's folks did it themselves. I wish we had put it in the budget to have it done professionally because it's been over a year since the wedding  and I still don't have the full wedding dvd. 
    Posted by LeahVB2011[/QUOTE]

can you ask them about it?
  • Options
    We had one and I'm so thankful! I love our wedding DVD. It is so nice to watch it and see things we didnt the day of. I'm so happy my mom made the decision to get one.
  • Options
    DH has talked to them. His sister might get it to us by Christmas but I am not holding my breath.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards