Ohio-Toledo

how long for pictures

Hey ladies! I am wondering, for those of you who have already been married, how long did it take to do the photos. We are actually doing a first look ceremony which will allow us to take our pictures before hand. But I am trying to figure out how long to leave between getting ready and the ceremony for pictures. We would also like to do family photos in that time as well. Thanks

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: how long for pictures

• Honestly, I would ask your photog on this one for what they recommend.  They do this all the time and would be able to give you the most accurate estimate of how long they'll need.  We split our pictures up between before and after the ceremony, so our timeline won't be much help.
  • My pictures were a pretty big clusterfluff so I won't give my recommendations. I'd ask your photog.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are doing the majority of our photos after the ceremony since we aren't doing a first look.  The only photos that will be done before the ceremony are maybe some family & with the bridal party.  Our photographer actually recommended we move the ceremony up an hour to give us about an hour to an hour and a half for pictures after the ceremony.  Not sure if that will help you or not.  Definitely talk to your photographer because it will depend on the amount of pictures you want as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards