African American Weddings

AW: MY WEDDING SHOES!!!!! (PIP) SHOE LOVER IN DA HOUSE!!!!

It was a labor of love putting on each crystal and I believe it was worth every minute.  I am so excited at how they came out.  FI loves them too.  He saw them because I worked on them at night as we watched tv.  He knows how I love shoes and he was really happy that I was so happy.  I can't wait to wear them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW: MY WEDDING SHOES!!!!! (PIP) SHOE LOVER IN DA HOUSE!!!!

• Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, those shoes are fab! You did the thang Cat! I love them!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • those are gorgeous!!
  • Those are beautiful!
    imageAnniversary
  • You will be kill'n it on you wedding day with those shoes.. They are beautiful..
  • LOVE THEM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • I love the flower, you did an awesome job!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-wedding-shoes-pip-shoe-lover-da-house?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:6bce5616-3360-4a50-ad5a-ee1d4facf2a6Post:fdd798e1-2013-42e2-a799-224814f076dd">Re: AW: MY WEDDING SHOES!!!!! (PIP) SHOE LOVER IN DA HOUSE!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, those shoes are fab! You did the thang Cat! I love them!!!!
    Posted by BluIvory82[/QUOTE]

All of this!.. you go girl!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • WOW!  Those look great!  Just the right amount of bling and I love the flower!
  • OMG those are too cute.  You need to open up a business.  You are great at that!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-wedding-shoes-pip-shoe-lover-da-house?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:6bce5616-3360-4a50-ad5a-ee1d4facf2a6Post:02dbee68-6c08-4c69-8809-9fac73682811">Re: AW: MY WEDDING SHOES!!!!! (PIP) SHOE LOVER IN DA HOUSE!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG those are too cute.  You need to open up a business.  You are great at that!
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

FI said the same thing.  He said if I could just do 2 pairs a month I could feed some of my shoe habit. LOL
  • Love them Cat!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!
    Anniversary
  • (note to self....) Send Cat my shoes so she can make them sexy like hers...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-wedding-shoes-pip-shoe-lover-da-house?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:6bce5616-3360-4a50-ad5a-ee1d4facf2a6Post:d7ac952d-7c8e-4f0c-9a55-f84c1bb27655">Re: AW: MY WEDDING SHOES!!!!! (PIP) SHOE LOVER IN DA HOUSE!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE](note to self....) Send Cat my shoes so she can make them sexy like hers...
    Posted by Baesmom[/QUOTE]

LOL  Just let me know.  I actually enjoyed doing it so I wouldn't mind. 
  • Those are HAWT and SEXY, get it Cat!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • nice!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Cat, you did a wonderful job on your shoes!  I love them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards