Massachusetts-Boston

brides who worked with Special Event Beauty

hello ladies,

I'm not working with Kim who I know is the owner so do I tip the hair stylist/make-up artist the standard 15-20% of the total cost (7 of us are getting hair/make up) or do you think the women are keeping the total since I'm giving them cash on the day off and they don't require a tip?

What did you do?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: brides who worked with Special Event Beauty

• megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Kim and Rachel, I gave them a 20% tip. I would tip if you feel they have gone above and beyond. I also got a reduced price because I had several BMs getting services, so I wanted to thank them.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them this Sat--Kim and Noel, and am planning on tipping them
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kim and another makeup artist and we tipped them both. 
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • edited December 2011

For those brides that used special event beauty were you pleased?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_brides-worked-special-event-beauty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:64c42d9f-da5a-4685-b2b2-21aabf4123a0Post:4e324364-cf0e-443a-90ed-381557f2743b">Re: brides who worked with Special Event Beauty</a>:
    [QUOTE]For those brides that used special event beauty were you pleased?
    Posted by arp815[/QUOTE]

I was beyond pleased. They are really nice women and all of the bridal party loved their hair and makeup (even my mom, who is super picky) I wish I could have Kim and Rachel do my hair and makeup every day! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards