Maine
Options

Hi girls...

So I was a regular around her for a loooong time and I always said I wouldn't be one of those girls who got married and then disappeared completely, but of course, that's exactly what happened. The new format over here is very strange to me and up until recently my computer would always freeze when I tried to access this page.

Anyway, I just thought I'd stop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing. For those who don't know me or are looking for vendor info, I used the following vendors for my Sept. 2009 wedding:

Andrea's Bridal, Jamaica Point Lodge, Tess Johnson of Tess J Photography (boudoir and wedding), Mike Davis Entertainment, Are You Ready to Party, The Senator Spa (manicure and pedicure pre-wedding), and Mum's Florist. If anyone is looking into any of those vendors and wants info, I'd be happy to give my opinion!

Re: Hi girls...

• Options
    Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to hear about your experience with Tess Johonson. I have a B-Pic session with her in July! You can email me at V_Ross02@hotmail.com if you don't want everybody else to read your thoughts :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So funny we popped back in the same week!  I can't stand the new format either, that was when I decided to leave for good.  But I love wedding so much it has drawn me back!
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't stand it either.   Drives me crazy.

Sorry about the loss of your furbaby.
  • Options
    JenniferceraJennifercera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was looking into Jamaica Point Lodge. How many people did you have at your wedding? i am having the hardest time finding a place that is not insanely expensive that can hold 150 people and that is on some type of water... if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards