California-Los Angeles

Icing on the Ring 20% off

So they are having a 20% off sale on bands on the 28th and 29th, is this worth going to? Who has purchased rings from there?  Im on a budget can probaly only spend $1000 for our rigns.  I want something with diamonds but fiancees ring will not have diamonds. 

Thanks
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Icing on the Ring 20% off

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not gone there but many brides on here have gone and they say it's totally worth it.  You should definitely go!  Good luck on finding what you want.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    you can actually go now and pre-order, which means they don't produce your rings until after nov. 30th. we went on the 16th and got the discount. FI actually got my e-ring set there and he LOVES the service. they are not pushy in any way and can pretty much give you whatever you want. with the 20% discount we saved $400 off of our order. i'm pretty sure you can walk out without going over $1000. go take a look, they definitely won't pressure you into buying that day.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes!  We got my ring and my husband's ring there.  We were really happy with the overall experience and the discount makes it totally worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards