New Hampshire

Where to sell wedding related things on here?

Hello Ladies! Im an 'oldie' around here! Wink I got married a few years ago and am looking to sell a few things; two long line bras, headpiece, maybe my dress and veil even..and cant find the local 'for sale' board. Is there still one on here? Where do YOU look when trying to buy gently used wedding related things? Thanks so much for your help ladies and I hope you all are enjoying the wedding planning phase. I had SO much fun doing mine!

Re: Where to sell wedding related things on here?

• You can list the items under the Wedding Classifieds section...Good Luck!

• edited January 2013
    I rarely checked the Wedding Classifieds because, at least last I checked, they were not updated very regularly.  I was more inclined to purchase from posts I read on this board, and depending on your location you could also try the MA and ME boards as well.  Depending on the items as well, you could also try advertising on the month boards related to specific items (e.g. dress on boards 6-12 months out, placecard holders 1-2 months out, etc.) for the ladies who are likely to be shopping for those at this time.  I'd just make it clear you're not a vendor, just a former knottie looking to unload some items.

Good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RTBRunnerRTBRunner member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_where-to-sell-wedding-related-things-on-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:659343e9-5c6f-4cc6-840d-db42ea3ecc7bPost:1f2321b5-ba5f-4cfe-91c0-d810e7f2d956">Re: Where to sell wedding related things on here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I rarely checked the Wedding Classifieds because, at least last I checked, they were not updated very regularly.  I was more inclined to purchase from posts I read on this board, and depending on your location you could also try the MA and ME boards as well.  Depending on the items as well, you could also try advertising on the month boards related to specific items (e.g. dress on boards 6-12 months out, placecard holders 1-2 months out, etc.) for the ladies who are likely to be shopping for those at this time.  I'd just make it clear you're not a vendor, just a former knottie looking to unload some items. Good luck :)
    Posted by AppleJam+PB[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for your responses girls. It seems like even this board isnt super active from the little I skimmed. When I was one here it was really active, we had GTG's all the time anda number of us girls are still in contact. It was alot of fun and made a sometimes stressful situation less stressful! I will definitely check out your suggestions. I just need to make some room in my house! :)

</div>
  • Try to post on Tradesy. You can sell shoes, clothing, purses, accesories, etc. They have a wedding page as well.

http://www.tradesy.com/weddings/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards