California-Bay Area

Bridal Stores

Anyone know of good bridal stores in the Bay Area that are open on Sunday or Monday?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Stores

• CaitlinmmkCaitlinmmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Where in the Bay Area are you looking?
  • mapledonutsmapledonuts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am willing to go anywhere
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CaitlinmmkCaitlinmmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    There is the Wedding Gown Superstore in Fremont, I haven't been wedding shopping there, but I went there for my senoir prom years ago and it made a huge impression on me, they have TONS of dresses and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is also Blossom's at the Stoneridge mall in Pleasanton, they have lots of brands and are open the same hours as the mall, so they're open 7 days a week, Sundays the mall closes at like 5 though, so go early if on a Sunday. Bride's Corral in Livermore isn't open on Sunday, but they are on Monday. They've been around for over 30 years, and while the store is small, everyone there is great. There is also Mitchell's Bridal in downtown Livermore, they are fairly new and upscale. They aren't open to the public on Sunday and Monday unless you make an appointment ahead of time. Good luck on finding dresses, I suggest checking out Google and looking at the websites of the stores near you, they usually post hours.
  • edited December 2011

Go to Sterling Bridal in Pleasanton, most of their dresses are 50% off right now. I just bought a beautiful elegant Mori Lee gown for $450 out the door!! Ask for Maria, she is a sweetheart.

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trudy's in Campbell. 
  • vb0000vb0000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J'Aime Bridal in Pleasanton: http://www.jaimebridal.com/

and 

Gisinee's Bridal in Concord: http://www.gesineesbridal.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Bay Area Bridal in Cupertino. Just call them for an appt.
    bayareabridal.net

Also, while the selection is small, there's Group USA/Camille LaVie at the Great Mall in Milpitas. I've been to four bridal shops, and my favorite dress is there. No appt needed.
    http://www.camillelavie.com/c-prodcat.cfm?cid=2

• edited December 2011
    I personally wouldn't do Gesinee's.  I had a horrible experience with them.  I fell in love with a dress and right after I did my sizing, they called to tell me the designer was no longer making that dress.  Even after I had asked them numerous times about the status of the dress, since it wasn't on the designer's website.  Which they also assured me, was normal.
    What style dress are you thinking of getting?  That also makes a diffence on where you should go.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a great experience at Nelly's Bridal in South SF.  It's a small shop but the woman who runs it is great, so I highly recommend it.  They're usually closed on Sundays, but I e-mailed her and she opened the shop just for my group, complete with mimosas and everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards