New York-Long Island
Options

Looking for an INDOOR site for wedding ceremony only, non religious- March 10th 2012

Ok so I found a great (cheap) location for my reception, but it does not have a room I can have my ceremony in and I cannot have the ceremony in the same room. 

I am looking for something relatively cheap since I was just planning on going to town hall in like, my sweatpants that morning (haha) but I'm trying to appease both my own mother and my mother-in-law-to-be by looking for a ceremony location. Any [cheap] location help would be appreciated! Looking for something for Saturday, March 10, 2012, any where from 2-5pm. My reception will be in Middle Island (suffolk county) but as long as I have enough travel time I don't have a preference for a location. Quick ceremony and I even have an officiant. No churches, chapels, synogogues please, I am not religious and don't want that involved in the ceremony at all. 

I called three places [catering halls since I cannot find ANYTHING] and they tried to sell me on the reception in a pushy way so I was turned off by them. 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! 

Re: Looking for an INDOOR site for wedding ceremony only, non religious- March 10th 2012

• Options
    That GalThat Gal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe you could rent a classy bar space in a hotel for an hour? i'm not sure how it works but try to think about spaces that would be able to accomodate you guys for a short time. sorry that i can't come up with more ! good luck :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im also looking for the same thing, i dont know where ur reception is but if you go to the website http://churchofancientways.org/ that may give you a place or two, the only issue i have is i cant get married in nassau county because my reception is on the opposite side of long island
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards