New Hampshire

Affordable DJ Recommendations?

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any affordable recommendations for a DJ that services the North region of New Hampshire? Our wedding is in July 2013 and I'd like to start booking vendors sooner than later ;) In terms of affordability, we are on a budget as most of us are and we can afford to pay $500-$700.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great as a lot of the websites I've been seeing don't state prices.

thanks!

Re: Affordable DJ Recommendations?

• Try Main Event Entertainment and Get Down Tonight Entertainment. We didn't end up going with either of them, but they have some DJ's who are down in that price range. Just send them an email and they'll send you a list of quotes.
    Photobucket
  • We used Eric Fletcher of DJ Etc.  He travels the state of NH and he was affordable. He did a great job for us!
    Anniversary
  • Try ECF Entertainment.  They're Boston-based, but have some employees here in New Hampshire.  They customize every package for every couple, and are happy to work with budgets :)
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • We used Tim Patoine from A Good Time DJs. I believe he's from Concord, so northern NH isn't too far. He was amazing! Our guests loved him- he was prepared, professional, and lots of fun! I also feel that he is very affordable. I would highly, highly recommend him.
    Anniversary
  • We just booked Tony Capello with A Goodtime DJ and we're paying $750 for a 4 hour reception.  Don't know if that's what you're looking for, but he seemed like he was willing to work with a budget. 

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• thanks so much for the recommendations!!! I will be sure to check them all out, if anyone has more, keep em coming ;)
  • We used Billy Rears from Main Event...everyone loved him.
    Anniversary
  • thanks again for all the suggestions :)
  • Hi, we are going with DJ Rick from Bell-Aire Music Productions he's from southern NH but goes everywhere, very afforadable and was very professional not cheesy like some of the other DJs and he worked within our budget which was under $1000 for six hours, so don't be afraid to ask him for help, my sister used him at her wedding in 2011 as well. he has great reviews Good-Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards