California-San Diego
Options

Ranch Events?

I am considering using Ranch Events for catering my reception.  They are a large company that includes everything including cake, flowers, linens...  I'm nervous to put all my eggs in someone else's basket.  Has anyone used them before or heard more about them?  Thanks.

Re: Ranch Events?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i haven't used them but that does sound appealing to have it all done. I feel like I am way behind the ball!

I'll be watching this to see if any reviews pop up.
  • Options
    katie3115katie3115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ranch Events for my wedding in August 2010- so far everything has been really easy and the caterer we're working with has been really helpful. We were also able to negotiate the prices some, so don't be afraid to ask for a break in the price. The reception site that we're using recommended them to us so hopefully they do a good job. :)
  • Options
    megan_glaciermegan_glacier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My neighbor used them and the bride said they were great but I spoke to a guest who said the food was mediocre.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Are you by chance using El Cortez for your reception?  Thats who recommended Ranch Events to us.  I really want to go with them since they offer so much for a great price.  I have a co-worker that went to a wedding they did, but years ago, and said the food was cold.  It makes me nervous but post reviews say the food was good?! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in Nov. 2010 at the El Cortez and I am using Ranch Catering. So far everything has been fantastic!

I love working with Rhonda, she has been very accomodating so far and super flexible and I still have a ton of time before my big day! A friend of mine used them as well for her wedding and she had nothing but positive things to say.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards