June 2012 Weddings

NWR Wicked the musical

Fiance and I saw Wicked last Thursday night. It was a Christmas present from my future in laws. It was amazing! I definitely recommend seeing it whenever you get the chance. I love musicals! When I finish school I plan on joining a community theatre group.

Re: NWR Wicked the musical

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_nwr-wicked-musical?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:641093da-96c4-4bb8-b0e2-f7b40acc5d56Post:9020aee0-683e-4e4d-ac39-81e9db19f8fa">NWR Wicked the musical</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fiance and I saw Wicked last Thursday night. It was a Christmas present from my future in laws. It was amazing! I definitely recommend seeing it whenever you get the chance. I love musicals! When I finish school I plan on joining a community theatre group.
    Posted by sweet_melissa81[/QUOTE]

ooooo I saw it a few years ago and it was amazing.  What a great gift :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've seen it twice! It's a lot of fun.
  • I love Wicked! I listen to the cd on long car rides haha. What a great Christmas gift!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Oh man, that sounds awesome!! I want to see it sooo bad!! Maybe in 2012!
  • I've seen it 3 times. I love it. FI treated us to a date night in Nov to see it. 

I also like the book and the whole series. They are a good read. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • I've seen it twice.  Amazing both times!
    Anniversary
  • I don't know if anyone watches the Food Network, but a new episode of "Cupcake Wars" comes on tonight and they're doing a Wicked Themed and are baking for like a Wicked premiere somewhere or something.. :)
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE Wicked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards