Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal dinner in Solon area

Does anyone know of anything that is priced reasonably, between $22-$24 per person?  Or of a place to hold the dinner and have it catered? 

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Solon area

• We are getting married in Chagrin Falls, but I'm from Solon originally.

Some places I would recommend looking into:
    There's a new resturant called Dino's.  It's Italian.  I've never been there, but the space they are using has a nice upstairs area that is pretty private, or Jimmy Daddona's although they don't really have a private area.

If you are looking for more casual, there is also the Winking Lizard on Miles Rd.  They have a few rooms you can use for private parties.

If you want to go closer to Twinsburg, there's Blue Canyon, or even Damon's (Blue Canyon in kind of pricey but don't know what their catering costs are)

Chagrin falls area has some great restaurants.  We are having our rehearsal dinner at an Italian restaurant called Cucina Rustica, but there are a ton of restaurants over there.  Depending on the size of your RD, they might be able to accomodate.

You could also go toward beachwood area (Maggianos might be able to do something for that price)

There's also Marbella in Orange.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards