Missouri-St Louis

outdoor wedding

I'm new on the site and am not sure how many previous people have asked, but does anyone know of any good locations for an outdoor wedding in St. Charles/St. Peters/maybe even O'Fallon area??? We would need an area for anywhere up to 200 guests (hopefully we're minimizing that even).

We are also trying to keep it at a low price so that we can focus a little more on the reception. The wedding with be non-denominational, something short and sweet.

THANK YOU!!!

Re: outdoor wedding

• edited December 2011
    I would contact the local parks departments in the towns you are thinking of.  Usually they only charge a minimal fee and have gorgeous options!!
  • hblondie327hblondie327 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thank you!!! I'll definitely look into that!
  • edited December 2011
    Quail Ridge is beautiful, it is a little past O'Fallon on Hwy 40 but they have a great gazebo that you could have the ceremony at and then a lodge where you can have the reception. Good luck!
  • nicoleiscutenicoleiscute member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im having my wedding outside at Miss Aimee B's in St. Charles...I believe it is only going to be $600, which isn't bad. They make it look BEAUTIFUL! The only thing is that it only holds 100 ppl, so you would have to cut down ur guests a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards