Not Engaged Yet

AW: Project in Progress - Marley

Okay, So here is the start of Marley's scarf.
Marley, you said you liked pale greens and blues - so I was digging in my yarn drawers, and found this one - I think it suits the request :-P

I just need to know if you like it on the longer side or the shorter side...I'm almost done with it :)

Next I have to finish Liv's, and start on Raven's, Lunar's and Peek's - then it's on to my next batch of lovely ladies.

Question - I know someone in here likes owls - but I can't remember who....

Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So pretty! I'm excited. I do like 'em on the longer side. :) This is so awesome of you! Eeeeek, I can't wait!
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-project-progress-marley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0903c6fb-8447-4b4c-9c27-fc8d3d60c179Post:d8aa59f1-ca3b-49fa-a93c-24a2ff3d56de">Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley</a>:
    [QUOTE]So pretty! I'm excited. I do like 'em on the longer side. :) This is so awesome of you! Eeeeek, I can't wait!
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured - Just FB or PM me your address so I can mail it next week :)
  • elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm always so amazed by people who can take yarn and produce something like that from it, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-project-progress-marley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0903c6fb-8447-4b4c-9c27-fc8d3d60c179Post:45612673-815a-458f-9d5d-d2e209264d82">Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm always so amazed by people who can take yarn and produce something like that from it, lol.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Andshedid it while driving!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-project-progress-marley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0903c6fb-8447-4b4c-9c27-fc8d3d60c179Post:8360f368-0356-4c42-bb46-85625c7c1744">Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I Response to Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley : Andshedid it while driving!
    Posted by SNLT1012[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! I am not THAT bad of a driver. :-P I was sitting in my car working on it while I waited for my friends to show up at a restaurant for dinner :-P

Elannis, it has taken me a loooong time and a lot of practice and screw ups to figure out :)
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love it!  :D 
    P.S. I like longer.  I am a big girl!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-project-progress-marley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0903c6fb-8447-4b4c-9c27-fc8d3d60c179Post:1ac8bd05-b6c9-4834-b193-f50259741c27">Re: AW: Project in Progress - Marley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it!  :D  P.S. I like longer.  I am a big girl!
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

:) I had a feeling you might..most people do, but sometimes they are strange :-P
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm not picky - whatever you want.  And EEEEEP I'm excited!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I love it. Such pretty colors too!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards