African American Weddings
Options

New to this board

Hello ladies - I am relatively new to the knot.  I think I joined about a month ago, not really sure.  I just got engaged on 9/24/11.  seems like so long ago now.  but my wedding is in THREE DAYS!!!  I wish I had found this board earlier - everyone seems to have a wealth of information.  And I can relate much better on this board than some of the others I've been on. 
I'm gonna hang around for a while.  Although my wedding is Saturday, my wedding celebration (aka reception) isn't until 4/6/12.
Looking forward to getting to know you!

Re: New to this board

• Options
    Welcome to the best board on the knot.  We have plenty of ladies on here who are already married.  They stay around to help us and give advice.  Since your reception isn't until April you still have some planning to do.  The ladies on here are here to give you advice. opinions, support and encouragement.  Congrats on your engagement and you wedding. 

If possible please come back and post some photos of your wedding no matter how big or small.  We wanna see your dress. : ) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. Smile Congrats on your upcoming wedding!  Looking forward to hearing more about your day and your plans for your wedding celebration this upcoming April.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I truly appreciate the welcome. I'll be back. :)
  • Options
    Awe!! Welcome and Congrats on the upcoming wedding! :) Please stick around. This board is FANTASTIC and SUPER helpful! :)
  • Options

Welcome and Congrats! Im still new myself so im still learning how to use and work everything on here..lol. The Knot is awesome, so many great ladies with great ideas, that really are wonderful!. Wish you well on your big day!

• Options
    Welcome to the board and congrats on your upcoming wedding!  Jump in at anytime, the girls on this board are FANTABULOUS!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome congrats on your upcoming wedding!! I also agree with everyone else that the ladies on here are wonderful :)
  • Options
    welcome and congrats...yes, please come back and show us pictures. 
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on your wedding!!! I am a newbie to this board as well.  So far it seems really nice and I know you will fit in just fine!!!!

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I understand what you mean.. My boo and I got married last week 12/19 because of an early move, but we are still having a ceremony (vow renewal) & celebration in April (4/14).

The ladies on this board are THE BEST!.. They are loving & supportive, and have a wealth of knowledge and advice to give. They pray for you when you need to be uplifted and praise with you when God gives you the victory. I was invited to this board by another member, and I've NEVER looked back...

Don't be a stranger.. we're here to help!

and yes.. please.. post pics of your wedding.. can't wait to see them!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!  After your ceremony stick around and get advice/give advice.  This board is great and everyone has great ideas and opinions.  Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome, I'm glad you found our board!  You'll love all of the advice and support from the ladies here.  CONGRATS on your upcoming nuptials and HAPPY PLANNING on your reception!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    Welcome this is by far the best board the women are all so supportive and give great advice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards