Wedding Etiquette Forum

Favorites

Only rule is you can't answer with yourself.

~couple/meeting story
~engagement story
~sparklies
~dress
~flowers
~pics
~overall wedding

You can add more if you want...I didn't want this to be overwhelming.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Favorites

• ~dress-- Opalsky's is gorgeous.

I don't really remember many other recent weddings, tbh.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_favorites-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1fe05da-3621-4ddf-b9b3-334b410f8990Post:9a1a304d-04ab-4bfb-a462-7cac415360e7">Favorites</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only rule is you can't answer with yourself. ~couple/meeting story ~engagement story ~sparklies ~dress ~flowers ~pics ~overall wedding You can add more if you want...I didn't want this to be overwhelming.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Couple/meeting story: I'm still down with Jiffy Lube, sucrets.  Just goes to show you really can meet a guy anywhere!

Engagement story:  TJ!

Sparklies: lpstl's vintage ring is gorgeous.

Dress:  I covet Rach's dress A LOT lately.

Flowers: SarahSmiles

Pics: julez

Overall wedding:  Expat's just looks super classy but fun all-around.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_favorites-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1fe05da-3621-4ddf-b9b3-334b410f8990Post:9a1a304d-04ab-4bfb-a462-7cac415360e7">Favorites</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only rule is you can't answer with yourself. ~couple/meeting story ~engagement story ~sparklies ~dress ~flowers ~pics ~overall wedding You can add more if you want...I didn't want this to be overwhelming.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Bec's meeting story is probably the best I've read. Talk about kismet.

Engagement stories tend to blur together for me a little bit, as do rings, although I like it when rings are nontraditional.

I'm grooving on Beatles' dress/pics right now. So classic.

Also, Poli's e-pics.

There are so many great weddings. I'm going to steal lots of details!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Oh yeah, TJ's engagement. That definitely is the best I've heard.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • ~couple/meeting story - Bec!
    ~engagement story - TJ
    ~sparklies - I like how gg's set looks, but I really liked Julez's up close
    ~dress - Meaghan
    ~flowers - berryholly
    ~pics - Julez/sun/gg
    ~overall wedding - I loved Julez's for its uniqueness
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Not to be an AW, but I have to say our meeting in high school and dating for 3 weeks at 14 and 15 before I broke up with him is far under credited.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Couple/Meeting story - Bec, Sucrets (love the JiffyLube story!)

Engagement story - ?? (I'm bad at remembering these)

Sparklies - Sucrets, Mag, Julez

Dress - Julez, Poli, Arb

Flowers - Verona, Brooke

Pics - Meaghan, MissSarah

Overall wedding - Meaghan, Angie, Lpstl, Julez

Hair - SarahSmile, ShellyD

E-Pics - MissSarah, Mag (loved the location!)
  • I need to do some serious bio stalking in order to complete this poll.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_favorites-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1fe05da-3621-4ddf-b9b3-334b410f8990Post:8f61c4cc-4486-42bb-83fa-06a23d6f3998">Re: Favorites</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to be an AW, but I have to say our meeting in high school and dating for 3 weeks at 14 and 15 before I broke up with him is far under credited.  
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

N and I met in HS as well. He liked me, but I was too shy to date anyone freshman year. When he finally got the guts to ask me out a year later, he then found out I was dating someone else. Apparently I broke his heart. Poor guy!
  • GG, we're just a couple of heart breakers.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • That we are, Night. But it all worked out in the end, so I don't feel TOO guilty. ;-)
  • Thank you Sarah! :) I'm with fishy, I need to study up on bios. I looked at them a lot more when I was wedding planning, and now I feel like all my favorites are on the tip of my tongue. The wedding that consistently stands out to me as blow-me-away gorgeous is Expat's, plus it was the CO mountains so I can pretend I was there in spirit. :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • ~couple/meeting story - Bec
    ~engagement story - ??
    ~sparklies - Mags or Fish
    ~dress??
    ~flowers ??
    ~pics - TheSun
    ~overall wedding, TheSun, Expat, Daff Jill
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_favorites-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1fe05da-3621-4ddf-b9b3-334b410f8990Post:8f61c4cc-4486-42bb-83fa-06a23d6f3998">Re: Favorites</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to be an AW, but I have to say our meeting in high school and dating for 3 weeks at 14 and 15 before I broke up with him is far under credited.  
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

I must say the same about our "meeting at band camp at 14" story :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards