Illinois

Looking for a photographer & videographer

Hi looking for a great and not too crazy priced photographers & videographers ($$).  I'm not sure what to look for and what is a good deal.  Any help....?

Re: Looking for a photographer & videographer

• elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a pretty wide price range for photo and video...I saw students/newbies advertising $500 for a full day of wedding photography! (Personally, that makes me a little nervous, but great photos are high on my priority list!)

We went with Erica Rose, kind of mid-range in terms of price, I think packages were something like $1500 - $3000 depending on what you want/how many hours you want. She was fantastic, worth even more than we paid for sure.

• mishel13mishel13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My cousin is a photographer and does beautiful weddings. She's doing mine next month.

www.marcidudley.com

She, for some reason, doesn't have any wedding photos on her website, possibly none of the brides wanted to share? If you go to about the photographer, there's a contact form.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    david kasdan videography does the whole package for under $600

Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    my aunt is a wedding/pageant photographer. she's really awesome and willing to work with you on price and stuff. she do this full time so she really does a great job. she's doing my wedding and a good friend of mine in June. she's really fun and her company is named after daughter  (my cousin):-)  cahec her out she's based on montgomery near aurora but she'll drive around IL

http://www.paytonsphotography.com
    August 2011 siggy challenge: Fur Baby! Photobucket
  • MrsH8611MrsH8611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Craig Ryan    crpdigital.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • heidibird1981heidibird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi
    I was just wanting to let you know that I take wedding pictures as a side business. I am just starting to get my business out there and have lower prices than most. I have my Bachelor's in Photography from SIU Carbondale and LOVE weddings.
    If you'd like to check out my website, it's www.luxeimages.net

I am all digital but was taught on film. I give you all edited images on a CD or DVD with printing rights so that you can make prints at your own pace. I do have a professional lab that does all the fancy photo albums and canvas wrap prints that are wonderfully popular right now.

Please contact me through my website if you are interested. I cater to each wedding to ensure that you get what you want at the price that works for you. I am open for most of 2011 and have no bookings in 2012.

Thanks
    Heidi Peterson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards