Snarky Brides
Options

*Barrelbabe!*

Weren't you the one with your H's friend living with you guys being totally disrespectful of your place and being a mooch?

How'd that turn out?  I'm sorry if I missed an update somewhere, but I was thinking about it yesterday and wondering.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: *Barrelbabe!*

• Options
    Hi! :)
    I don't think I've updated. 

He's now paying rent to live with us and has signed a month-to-month lease through my dad who is the property manager.  He doesn't eat any of our food and we don't provide anything for him except for the room that he's sleeping in. 
    Our new house is big enough that I'm feeling much better about it since I still have 3 other rooms besides his that I can go in.  And we have different bathrooms.

It's working out for now.  He's moving to Oregon in April so I can hold out until then.

Thanks for thinking of me :)
  • Options
    Well that sounds like it worked out for the best for everyone involved.  I'm glad it got figured out, and April is right around the corner! 

I hope it's not too creepy that I was thinking about this ;)  H and I were talking about a similar situation with someone he worked with, and it made me remember this and wonder. 

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Not creepy at all.  :)

It has worked out for the most part... I  had a pretty good sitdown with him and told him my expectations and he's done pretty good at following them. And April will be here soon!
  • Options
    He did better than I thought he would then!  I was pretty sure he was a lost cause.  I'm glad to hear I was wrong.  But don't go telling a ton of people I was wrong, it'll ruin my rep ;)

• Options
    I thought he was too honestly. 

And your secret is safe with me. :)
  • Options
    I knew I could count on you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards