Wisconsin

6-19-10 Vendor reviews and link to pictures!

Reception:
Davians in Menomonee Falls- Great!! We had pecan chicken, stuffed porchops and a vegetarian option for our guests. Everyone lovd their dinner and there were no complaints! The staff was friendly and was on top of things!  All of our decorations were put out correctly and no detail was bruhed to the side. A++

Flowers:
Fox Brother Florists in Hartland- Great! Our flowers were exacly what I expected. We had one minor mishap where the florist overbooked themselves on that day and the were unable to do one of their duties correctly and some of my money was refunded, but other than that the laies were very kind and easy to get in tuch with. A+

Cake:
Aggies Cakes- We love that cake! The ladies were easy to work with but a few times when we went to the shop, everything seemed so rushed because they are always busy! Our cake was at the reception spot a te right time, and it tasted really good! In addition to the top layer that we froze, we also got t take home some extra cake. I had a piece today and it is still perfect! A++

Hair:
The institute of Beauty and Wellness- Even though I was a little nervous about a student doing my hair, everything went well! I had a hair trial to get to know my stylist. Her instructor also helped her along the way. All of my girls' hair was finished in about an hour, I was the only one who took a little longer of course. =) I love this place! A++

Photograohy:
photobyrk.com
Riitta Kulinski: Riita is a genius! She was on time for everything and got all of the shots I wanted and some! All 600 some pictures were up just a day or two after the wedding. Riitta is kind, easy to get in touch with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She's great!! A++++++

http://rkphoto.zenfolio.com/p177829539

As a side note- there were a lot of things that I did as DIY projects. My bracelet, veil and centerpieces and pocketfold iinvitations were made by me. The DIY projects were a lot of fun, just make sure to give yourself extra time to do them!

Re: 6-19-10 Vendor reviews and link to pictures!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards