Louisiana-New Orleans

MARRIED--BACK FROM HONEYMOON... WITH A FEW PIP

Hey yall,
We were married January 14th at the St. Louis Hotel or Hotel Mazarin as it is now called.  I will write reviews later this week when we are settled and have more time.   Everything went great.. not even a little drama... we had the time of our lives.. it was truly the best day of our entire lives!....Just returned from our honeymoon in St. Lucia.  Here are a few non-pro pics from our wedding, honeymoon and a great video of our second line!

Enjoy!

me in wedding dress... balcony at royal sonesta suite where bridal party got ready

my husband and I with our dachshund ice sculpture---our babies names are engraved on it :D

pic of us after our second line.. at our after party at Pat O's

honeymoon...in St. Lucia....

our awesome suite which had a missing wall open to the jungle...mountain view with our own private pool--it was truly paradise!

our view at night for dinner

a beach shot

and lastly, my favorite, a video of our second line wedding parade.. it was a total hit and everyone has been talking about it ever since!!!

Re: MARRIED--BACK FROM HONEYMOON... WITH A FEW PIP

• Congratulations!  You look beautiful.  I hope you had an amazing wedding day. 
  • Did you stay at Ladera"s for you honeymoon?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_married-back-honeymoon-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:34523e66-23c5-4c92-8285-864bd249e469Post:cd1f9ccd-2ad3-4d50-9960-6354f0165a2b">Re: MARRIED--BACK FROM HONEYMOON... WITH A FEW PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you stay at Ladera"s for you honeymoon?
    Posted by nadiaferrus[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, it was amazing!.. Have you been?</div>
  • Looks great-- congrats, Rdh!  Looking forward to the reviews.
  • Congratulations! So glad your day was awesome and love the honeymoon pics! :)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Congratulations! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Can't wait for the reviews!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards