• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Wedding bands check!!!

I'm so excited fi and I went to our jewlers today and I found the one.It's actually two bands one on each side of my engagement ring. It has round and beget diamonds just like my engagement ring. I was going for one band but my fi insisted. He says he loves the way it incases the diamond.he spoils me rotten.

Re: Wedding bands check!!!

• We got our wedding bands yesterday as well.  Mine needs to be resized and my FI's is a special order.  They should both be in for us to pick up by mid-December.
  • marielylouiemarielylouie member
    100 Comments
    edited November 2010
    hi ct same here I can't wait till they come in. .I'm going to be in stalker mode LOL.FI will take longer.
  • We went and looked at them yesterday. I'm hoping we can order them by Christmas, because they are on sale right now and they have a 15% coupon on top of that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we got 15% off got to love the holidays
  • Congrats!!  Sounds beautiful!  We ordered our bands last week as well.  My FI also got me two bands--we're so lucky!!  We both just loved the way it looked as opposed to one band on the bottom. 
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards