Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Morning and Happy Hump Day!!

Morning ladies!! Hope that the rest of the week goes fast for those stuck at work!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe holiday!!

Re: Morning and Happy Hump Day!!

• edited December 2011
    Morning!
      Half day today then off until January 4!  Hey are we still on for the GTG next week?  I haven't seen any talk about it but want to make sure.  Have a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I'm off today but have a lot of things to do. Have to do laundry and pack and a few other things.  I'm going to drive halfway to Pgh tonight and then the rest of the way tomorrow morning.  I hate that over half my drive is just crossing PA.
  • hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It doesn't feel like a Wednesday.  Yesterday felt like a Friday.  Today feels like a .... Friday again.  Except it's not my Friday.  At best, it's my Thursday.  And yesterday was so painstakingly slow - I can't imagine what it's going to be like today and tomorrow.

On the bright side, I got my hair done last night.  My roots were SO bad but now that's all fixed and I have a 'chocolate latte caramel with a peppermint twist' look.  My hairstylist is always naming my hair colors after food!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    Be safe on your drive Colleen! Im glad that your DH is doing well, sorry he cant join you though!

Im so JealousE of all those who are off, I only have a half day Thursday, and this week is dragging!

Have a good day ladies!
  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Although I officially am working both today and tomorrow, I'll be at home tomorrow, and plan on doing nothing but painting my nails and packing a weekend bag :P I'm off until Jan 4th.

We're leaving for DC tomorrow afternoon :D:D:D

Oh, and I finally finished wrapping and cleaning the house up. It now could almost have company over, lol.

And I'm still planning to be at the GTG on Tuesday!
  • edited December 2011
    Haaay! I'm so excited that today is my Friday (Hey_Its_Jenn - I loved how confusing your explanation of what day it is was. Heehee.)!

We should be getting out at noon, I hope. I have PT before then so it should be a short day. Then my friend and I are going to Pgh Popcorn Co. to get some yummy gifts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!  For me, at least!  Then nothing til the 4th. :)

I expect to be getting out at 3 today - so 6 hours and couting. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's at the GTG.
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I slept terribly last night and am feeling it this morning.  I'm already feeling annoyed with today.

Oooh, I would love it if we would close early today!  Hope so!

Safe travels to you ladies that are headed off today!  We're planning on waiting out the traffic and leaving late tonight...DH will be driving and I will be napping, lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello all!

Boss is leaving around 11:30 today so I plan on skipping out of here sometime this afternoon and I'll "work from home' tomorrow. I just heard from a friend of FI and mine that we used to work with way back when we first met, he is in town  for the holiday and wants to get together this evening. FI is so excited! (so am I,I just don't know when we have the time to hang out)

Safe travels to those traveling today. Let's have some fun on here today!
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Half day today and then off until the 4th also. We're flying out this afternoon. Woohoo!!

I have some work to get done this morning so if I don't get back on, Merry Christmas, safe travels, and enjoy your time off!

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    DH will not say one way or the other if we plan to be back in Pittsburgh in time for the GTG.  It pisses me off because I plan to stay for 5 days and take a ton of clothes, and we'll be there a day and a half and he decides to come home.  I'll text someone once I know for sure, so you'll know whether to expect me or not.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! I just got to work and I don't plan on staying long. My boss is apparently working from home, which I wish I would have known! I'll be out of here around noon then I'm off work until January 4th! Woo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards