Not Engaged Yet

Not NEY anymore!!! EDIT: PIP

So it looks like I'm not the only one that was proposed to today. BF and I came back to the apartment after being with my family all day. We decided that we would do gifts just the two of us. He gave me a ring as my last gift and told me that it's sterling silver and CZ. I asked which finger it was for and he said, I duno, what one do you want it on? And I said, well, you know which I want it on. And he asked me if I like the style of it etc. It's gorgeous btw. He said, well then... and put it on my left ring finger. I looked at him and said "are you really ready to ask me?" and he said "baby, will you marry me?" I said yes! and we hugged and kissed. Nothing fancy, we were sitting on the couch together and I wouldn't have had it any other way. He made it clear that the ring is a placeholder until he can afford to replace the stones with diamonds but he wanted to propose with a ring and wanted to do it tonight. He also already gave me the matching band which I will store away safely once they get resized, hopefully Monday. I'll also post pics Monday when I have the time to upload them and I'm back on my computer. But...EEE!!! I'm so excited! Now, we're having a glass of champagne!

This is the only pic I have on my computer right now. It's hard to see but the side stones alternate between an emerald cut and two small round cuts stacked one on top of the other. I absolutely love the texture it gives the ring. This was about an hour after engagement having a glass of champagne to celebrate. :D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Not NEY anymore!!! EDIT: PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards